Dog pics

/ Dog pics #4,801  
Ruger051923.jpg

/ Dog pics #4,806  
2 weeks ago...

Another unplanned feral adoption ( no pup). neighbor called my wife to inform her that a feral cat had pulled a kitten from a litter, behind her garden shed, and dropped it from the fence onto our property. My wife retrieved the tiny little bag of bones with half closed leaky eyes, runny nose, coughing and sneezing and gave it a bath. She then force fed it ‘kitten formula‘ with a syringe.
Kitty and I had a Vet appointment at 7am next morning. I didn’t really expect kitty to make it. After antibiotics, creams and vitamins, we now have a spunky little guy named Buttons.

Here he is now, all dressed up for checkup and 1st shots appointment:
1685386453492.jpeg

*thought I would add a side note: After the 1st vet visit and upon returning to my shed, I found this brand new batch behind my paint cabinet. Seems it’s time to get that new roll up door, that I thought was too expensive...
1685389471496.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Dog pics #4,807  
2 weeks ago...

Another unplanned feral adoption ( no pup). neighbor called my wife to inform her that a feral cat had pulled a kitten from a litter, behind her garden shed, and dropped it from the fence onto our property. My wife retrieved the tiny little bag of bones with half closed leaky eyes, runny nose, coughing and sneezing and gave it a bath. She then force fed it ‘kitten formula‘ with a syringe.
Kitty and I had a Vet appointment at 7am next morning. I didn’t really expect kitty to make it. After antibiotics, creams and vitamins, we now have a spunky little guy named Buttons.

Here he is now, all dressed up for checkup and 1st shots appointment:
View attachment 802884
*thought I would add a side note: After the 1st vet visit and upon returning to my shed, I found this brand new batch behind my paint cabinet. Seems it’s time to get that new roll up door, that I thought was too expensive...
View attachment 802888
I'm not sure why, but after reading the last part of your post I found myself bursting out into uncontrollable laughter.

It could be a lot worse however... it could be me with a stray cat factory. 😃🙂😏

/ Dog pics #4,808  
RugerRamps.jpeg I've known for a while that I needed to build a ramp. Poor pup's getting old and the heat got to him today... I had to leave him on the side of the road while I went to get the truck. When we got home tonight he didn't want to get out so I got a couple of cedar boards and threw this together.
Of course after eating it wouldn't do to stay on his bed; he had to go to the garden with me so back up the ramp he went.

/ Dog pics #4,810  
One day my Springer discovered the chair in the living room was pretty cushy so she invited herself in. Even better that she can she watch the wife at her desk in the evening.

IMG_3377.jpgIMG_3378.jpg

Note the heart-shaped patch on the dog. She has three heart blazes and was born on Valentine's Day.