Drone suggestion

/ Drone suggestion #431  
Nice photos all the same. Thanks for sharing.
I hope he doesn't get too much dust off that road like we do here and our house is further back than that.

/ Drone suggestion #432  
^^^^^^
That's what calcium chloride is for spread flakes or pellets and it will suck up the moisture and hold the dust down.
Might be a bit corrosive but seeing as how oil is not looked at favorably any more.

/ Drone suggestion #433  
Nice photos all the same. Thanks for sharing.
I hope he doesn't get too much dust off that road like we do here and our house is further back than that.

At least he's on the North side.....

/ Drone suggestion #434  
We get prosecuted if we spray oil on the road. No corrosion problems here so don't want to start them. LOL

/ Drone suggestion #435  
^^^^^^
That's what calcium chloride is for spread flakes or pellets and it will suck up the moisture and hold the dust down.
Might be a bit corrosive but seeing as how oil is not looked at favorably any more.

The road commish uses well brine here. Stuff is worthless except for killing the roadside vegetation. Lasts maybe a week tops. I prefer CACL myself and I get 50 pound bags of flakes to spread in front of the farm because, like I said, the brine is worthless.

/ Drone suggestion #436  
We get prosecuted if we spray oil on the road. No corrosion problems here so don't want to start them. LOL

Bunker oil has to be the best dust containment substance known to man.... and it undercoats your vehicle nicely too.

/ Drone suggestion #437  
Bunker oil has to be the best dust containment substance known to man.... and it undercoats your vehicle nicely too.

:thumbsup::drink:
watch out for them little accidental spills

/ Drone suggestion #438  
There are some polymers that are supposed to be longer lasting and better the calcuim one of these days I may break down and try some of them.

/ Drone suggestion #439  
There's a guy that sprays for dust control around here. Don't have a clue what he uses. It works very well.

/ Drone suggestion #440  
I flew mine for the first time in several months and I was bad. I taped a fishing line to the bottom and flew it around a tree and back so I could attach some parachord and then pull an antenna line. A bit of precision work and I was worried my fishing line would foul a prop and bring the drone down. No fail but but (yeah studdering) I was very nervous and struggled with my left/right and yaw.

I really like this idea. I was thinking I could fly some fishing line around a high branch I want to bring down in a controlled way, then I could use the fishing line to pull a nylon rope, and then a chain with the nylon rope. I've done sketchier things, but I have lots of high dead limbs I want to get down. Hmmm...

When the wind dies down I'm hoping to try the same using a Mavic Mini and 50lb mono rubberbanded to the belly for the first stage. Anybody else tried it?