Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #1,791  
That is a mean looking looking tooth bar!
How much in (approx.) 72" length?

I'm guessing you are asking the price:

Item# Item Name Our Price Qty Add
ETA-WTB-48 48" Wicked Tooth Bar for Tractor Buckets
$375.00

ETA-WTB-54 54" Wicked Tooth Bar for Tractor Buckets
$385.00

ETA-WTB-60 60" Wicked Tooth Bar for Tractor Buckets
$425.00

ETA-WTB-66 66" Wicked Tooth Bar for Tractor Buckets
$435.00

ETA-WTB-72 72" Wicked Tooth Bar for Tractor Buckets
$455.00

Check the items you wish to purchase, then click

/ Everything Attachments #1,792  
That is a mean looking looking tooth bar!
How much in (approx.) 72" length?

Thanks, it is $455. In addition to welding the bucket keepers(I made up the term) to the top, we also plug weld them from underneath. Each one fits precisely into its own laser cut tab.
Travis

20191023_165042es.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #1,793  
Thanks, it is $455. In addition to welding the bucket keepers(I made up the term) to the top, we also plug weld them from underneath. Each one fits precisely into its own laser cut tab.
Travis

View attachment 625893

Travis: tooth bar newbie question here. Is there some general standard for the location / spacing of the side bolt slots and bottom bolt holes for tooth bars? My Kioti NX 72" bucket came pre-drilled and I am wondering if the Wicked Tooth Bar will bolt directly on.

Thanks,
Jim

/ Everything Attachments #1,794  
Travis: tooth bar newbie question here. Is there some general standard for the location / spacing of the side bolt slots and bottom bolt holes for tooth bars? My Kioti NX 72" bucket came pre-drilled and I am wondering if the Wicked Tooth Bar will bolt directly on.

Thanks,
Jim

Hey man, This guy's Wicked Bar will be shipping out today and our mount matches the toothbar he sold when our Wicked was first announced.
It should fit his existing holes, based on our calculations, but I'll know next week for sure! I'll be glad to find out and let you know if you remind me.
Travis

71110177_936860093330603_8332453338419298304_n.jpg

70355738_493285794859437_6697544118454714368_n.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #1,795  

Thanks,
Jim

Good question! I have the same bucket and was interested in knowing as well.

/ Everything Attachments #1,796  
Good question! I have the same bucket and was interested in knowing as well.

Cool. Compare yours to the two bucket pics I posted above and I'll know for sure that it fits his next week!
This thing is surely a game changer!!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #1,797  
Holy crap, that's a toothbar! What happened, they ran out of 1.5" steel plate and you had to back it down to an inch? That thing is THICK compared to the others I've seen.

When it comes to truck/freight shipments I for one can say absolutely positively YES! (and would probably use more expressive adjectives in front of that "yes" if I wasn't trying to be polite). Personally I'd rather not be stuck at my house/property all day (or week) waiting for a truck to show up whenever they got around to showing up. Especially since I've had (freight and parcel) carriers either not call (despite explicit instructions to do so) -- or call when they were 15 minutes out and I was further away which means wasted time/fuel for everyone involved. ...of course that also assumes I'm somewhere I can actually receive/hear their call when it's made (which I frequently am not).

Same here. With a few exceptions, 3-4 times in the past I've gotten 15K+ lbs of stuff at one shot, then, yeah, put it on the truck and bring it to me! Otherwise, as long as my trailer can hold it, and my (EA!) pallet forks/tractor can lift it, I'd much rather them hold it at the terminal and let me swing by, fork it into my truck/trailer and then unload it at home. It's way more convenient for me, and likely for the shipping company too. Of course, you need a tractor, a trailer (or truck big enough to hold whatever ya bought) and pallet forks. But, if you have those things, yeah, all day long, I'll come to the terminal!

The first order I made with EA, I paid the residential delivery fee. That order had my pallet forks in it. And that's the last one I've ever paid. I even picked up my Titan rear blade at the shipping depot, and let me tell you, that was a handful, both for them to get on the trailer and for me to get off. But it would have been nearly as bad if they brought it to me, and, like the above poster said, then I'd have to sit around all darn day and wait, keys at the ready, for the delivery guy to arrive.

I tell everyone who cares to listen, those simple little pallet forks, almost an "add on" to my order with EA (why not, everyone tells me I'll use them, not that pricey, not sure why I need them though) have saved me so much time, money, effort, and painkillers. No, it's not my favorite implement to use, not very exciting and not very sexy. Stupid things don't even move or have a hydro cylinder to break! But, what a money saver they've been, and they are just so darn useful. All my wood goes into IBC cages, all my lumber (for woodworking) is on home build pallet racks (note to self, walnut is VERY heavy, do not overload!), all my moderately heavy tools (gas air compressor, vibratory compactor, etc) lives on pallets and gets moved where I need them without lifting anything. And it's a heck of a lot more comfortable cutting wood at waist height than on the ground, so I lift up logs with them and saw away all the time. I'm a believer, and yes, I have a grapple too, and it's real useful, but it cost many times what a pallet fork did, and it's never gonna make me money like those forks do.

Sorry, bit of a tangent, but, a little related. And my forks are EA, so this is my way of saying "thanks" to the great folks who made them, I've done real dumb things with them, and they barely look used. If shipping charges are pissing you off, get a set of forks and stop being mad. ;)

/ Everything Attachments #1,798  
Holy crap, that's a toothbar! What happened, they ran out of 1.5" steel plate and you had to back it down to an inch? That thing is THICK compared to the others I've seen.

Same here. With a few exceptions, 3-4 times in the past I've gotten 15K+ lbs of stuff at one shot, then, yeah, put it on the truck and bring it to me! Otherwise, as long as my trailer can hold it, and my (EA!) pallet forks/tractor can lift it, I'd much rather them hold it at the terminal and let me swing by, fork it into my truck/trailer and then unload it at home. It's way more convenient for me, and likely for the shipping company too. Of course, you need a tractor, a trailer (or truck big enough to hold whatever ya bought) and pallet forks. But, if you have those things, yeah, all day long, I'll come to the terminal!

The first order I made with EA, I paid the residential delivery fee. That order had my pallet forks in it. And that's the last one I've ever paid. I even picked up my Titan rear blade at the shipping depot, and let me tell you, that was a handful, both for them to get on the trailer and for me to get off. But it would have been nearly as bad if they brought it to me, and, like the above poster said, then I'd have to sit around all darn day and wait, keys at the ready, for the delivery guy to arrive.

I tell everyone who cares to listen, those simple little pallet forks, almost an "add on" to my order with EA (why not, everyone tells me I'll use them, not that pricey, not sure why I need them though) have saved me so much time, money, effort, and painkillers. No, it's not my favorite implement to use, not very exciting and not very sexy. Stupid things don't even move or have a hydro cylinder to break! But, what a money saver they've been, and they are just so darn useful. All my wood goes into IBC cages, all my lumber (for woodworking) is on home build pallet racks (note to self, walnut is VERY heavy, do not overload!), all my moderately heavy tools (gas air compressor, vibratory compactor, etc) lives on pallets and gets moved where I need them without lifting anything. And it's a heck of a lot more comfortable cutting wood at waist height than on the ground, so I lift up logs with them and saw away all the time. I'm a believer, and yes, I have a grapple too, and it's real useful, but it cost many times what a pallet fork did, and it's never gonna make me money like those forks do.

Sorry, bit of a tangent, but, a little related. And my forks are EA, so this is my way of saying "thanks" to the great folks who made them, I've done real dumb things with them, and they barely look used. If shipping charges are pissing you off, get a set of forks and stop being mad. ;)
I wish I had bought my pallet forks from EA ( I actually purchased Bobcat forks) but yes, my pallet forks are as important to me as my bucket.
I am considering a grapple, but not sure I need one, and plus I do not have front hydraulics

/ Everything Attachments #1,799  
And in my opinion a unhappy customer should not have the right to continuously bash a good company for having their own business plan, dont like something, state it once and let it go and quit acting like a little girl

And in my opinion unhappy customers need to get their message to the powers that be at EA or they will continue to treat customers poorly. Unfortunately EA never learns, never apologizes, never looks at their poor customer service and never makes amends for their poor customer service. In their eyes the customer is ALWAYS wrong and EA and their staff is perfect.

/ Everything Attachments #1,800  
And in my opinion unhappy customers need to get their message to the powers that be at EA or they will continue to treat customers poorly. Unfortunately EA never learns, never apologizes, never looks at their poor customer service and never makes amends for their poor customer service. In their eyes the customer is ALWAYS wrong and EA and their staff is perfect.
If you audit the thread, there is a much higher level of satisfaction than there is dissatisfaction.....
My bet is you are going to stay dissatisfied since EA seems to making the vast majority happy!
Why change business models to make cry babys happy???

Status
Not open for further replies.