Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,501  
The offer was too good to pass up. My order went in today. Now the wait begins.
Thanks so much for the business, sir!
Gonna be Wicked guuud.
Travis

20220125_112423s.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #2,502  
I was tempted, but a lot of money to go 1 ft wider. Dad uses my 5 ft rotary now, would be nice to go a little bigger.

/ Everything Attachments #2,503  
In case you haven't heard, ALL EA Xtreme Brush Cutters and WICKED Cutters will be outfitted with the EA Xtreme Brush Cutter "hood" for easy accessing the pto shaft for installation, greasing, and other maintenance!
Travis

20230103_165749eweb.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #2,504  
Hey guys,
We have a brand new attachment available for preorder!
Free ground shipping to your home within 1,000 miles of Conover, NC.

Wicked Strong Boom Pole with Adjustability...​

The tractor boom pole is definitely an attachment with a long history, and it was most popular back before the tractor front loader was ever invented. Logically, this was because tractors are designed to make life easier, and lifting heavy objects is one big advantage. Even though most compact or larger tractors sold today are outfitted with a front end loader, if you want to lift the most weight, using a tool like our Wicked boom pole on your tractor's 3pt hitch is safer and will be more capable for heavy lifting. Besides simply lifting objects, guys will also use this boompole for pulling posts out of the ground, and even for pulling logs out of the woods, which is sketchy and harmful for front end loaders to do. As with all of our EA Attachments, rest assured by knowing that all of our EA Wicked Boom Poles have been Ted Tested on machines larger than we recommend them to be used on. If you need help choosing the best boom pole for your tractor, our expert sales staff is eager to assist. Demand the Best. Choose EA.

Testing Footage with Ted and our 141hp Kubota Tractor - Will it lift this?
See if the boom pole withstood the stress, and how important the ability to adjust it is.

Capture.JPG

/ Everything Attachments #2,505  
Another new attachment makes its way to the EA website!
Check out our new front quick attach Wicked Boom Pole for Tractors and Skid Steers

Here's a fun video I made last week..
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,506  
How far down can the ripper shanks extend below the land leveler?

My 1,500ft gravel drive constantly develops deep potholes 4-6”. I need to get deep and rebuild.

I’m also removing 1,000 pine trees and a few small magnolias then will need to de-root and smooth out the area for an orchard.

I’m hoping my L4240 GST will handle the 6ft version to accomplish these tasks, then be able to maintain the drive easily an a more regular basis.

/ Everything Attachments #2,507  
How far down can the ripper shanks extend below the land leveler?

My 1,500ft gravel drive constantly develops deep potholes 4-6”. I need to get deep and rebuild.

I’m also removing 1,000 pine trees and a few small magnolias then will need to de-root and smooth out the area for an orchard.

I’m hoping my L4240 GST will handle the 6ft version to accomplish these tasks, then be able to maintain the drive easily an a more regular basis.

Hey man, it's roughly 3" below the skids, which should be a little more than most.
It's a great match for your tractor and should do well for those applications.
Travis

Wicked Land Plane

/ Everything Attachments #2,508  
Can the potato plow point attach to the Subsoiler? If so that will sure make it more appealing and probably push me over the edge.

/ Everything Attachments #2,509  
Can the potato plow point attach to the Subsoiler? If so that will sure make it more appealing and probably push me over the edge.
I've heard of guys doing it in the past, but the foot geometry difference between the two different attachments is quite drastic. To work as desired, the potato plow point is aimed down and the subsoiler point is aimed much more forward, so they don't interchange very well.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,510  
I see the "hohoho" expired a few weeks ago. Any other coupons you'd like to share?
Getting ready to order the EA XTreme 48" Compact Rotary Brush Cutter. I have the bx2380, that's the cutter that'll work best with my tractor, correct?
what's the lead time on this?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.