FEL level indicator

/ FEL level indicator #11  
I added the level after I got the tractor. It has been helpful and it was a good addition to the tractor.

/ FEL level indicator #12  
My bucket has a big flat top, so I don't use the OEM level indicator for that. I do use the indicator when using the ssqa snow plow, as I want to keep my uhmw polyethylene edge at the correct angle.
I now have a camera up front to get a perfect view of the pallet forks, which has worked out great.

/ FEL level indicator #13  
If you are not interested in the levels, why on earth would you waste your time writing a response to a thread? Some of us may have failing eyesight or depth perception problems. Some may not get the seat time to learn how to judge the level of the bucket.

So if you are blessed with good eyesight and enough practice and do not need the indicator keep your negative comments to yourself and move on.
As I already said, I asked because I wanted to understand why people find them so useful. Why is that hard to grasp?

What negative comment are you talking about? What did I say negative about levels? All I said was I didn't understand.

/ FEL level indicator #14  
Very seldom use or look at leveler still like to use/see bucket...guess I'm old school. ;)

/ FEL level indicator #16  
Thanks for actually answering my question. That's helpful.

For the record, I didn't find your post to be negative. We all have different experiences and perspectives.

/ FEL level indicator #18  
More often, I want to know when my bucket is curled correctly to hold full loads when it's above my line of sight but at varying heights. When I'm loading something like a big dumpster and I've got a bucket full of miscellaneous objects that need to clear the lip before dumping I worry about dropping things prematurely or onto myself. Anybody rig up something like this? What would it even be called?

/ FEL level indicator #19  
NO, most are not. (and my buckets are not)
I use my bucket level often, handy as hell IMO.
I need to add one desperately, would help a ton with snow.
That's where I find having one most handy, when clearing snow, especially early in the season before there's a good hardpack "base" on the driveway. Tilt the bucket up just a smidge, prevents digging up gravel/stones and leaves just the right amount behind.

/ FEL level indicator #20  
I've never understood the interest in bucket level indicators. I just look at the top of the bucket, which is parallel with the bottom and visible on either side of the tractor, and judge by that. Is the top not parallel to the bottom on some units?
I did not find your post negative. Just a comment and question.
I find the leveller very useful in some situations and some I don't use it at all. When skimming the ground to pick up brush I position the leveller quickly then drop the bucket in " float". That keeps the right tilt without digging in. Saves time. Minor angle errors are critical here. Same for plowing snow with a bucket especially on non frozen ground as previously posted. Quick and accurate.
When just loading gravel I don't look at it at all.
It's there, it's free, and I use it when it helps.