fence post/tree/shrub puller

/ fence post/tree/shrub puller #22  
Very cool! I may explore looking into getting a Titan and modify it for dual purposes. I think certain implements should have that feature built in without necessitating the need for an adapter.

/ fence post/tree/shrub puller #24  
The jaw plate material is about 1.5" thick on mine with two 2.5" cylinders. I do not have to attempt to feather the pressure to avoid severing small saplings, raspberry, brier, or bitterroot vines.

It may be that extra width helps?

Although, I paid a lot more money than the Titans...

/ fence post/tree/shrub puller #25  
1484859854953.jpg

/ fence post/tree/shrub puller
Has anyone any experience pulling Jap Barberry?
Another question, I have white pipe saplings sprouting all over the place. Can I use a tree puller to pull and transplant, or will the puller kill the sapling?

/ fence post/tree/shrub puller #27  
I'd really like to know if they can be pulled successfully with the titan tree puller. Could be the stems would be sheard off, or the stems would just slip through the joints.

/ fence post/tree/shrub puller #29  
I'd really like to know if they can be pulled successfully with the titan tree puller. Could be the stems would be sheard off, or the stems would just slip through the joints.

I'd say you're chance of success would very low. You will have to dig up the root ball to transplant. Assume you mean white "pine" saplings?

Yeah, I kind-of figured that rigustafson. What I'm really interested in knowing is how well the titan puller would be on Jap Barberry. Barberry has about the consistency of forsythias. Is anyone using the puller for this purpose?