Float Ride Gooseneck Trailer

/ Float Ride Gooseneck Trailer #1  

Tractorable

Veteran Member
Tractor
Tractorless, 2022 F350 Tremor, 24ft Diamond C HDT Equipment Trailer, 1980 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
   / Float Ride Gooseneck Trailer #2  
I saw this episode. On their website there is no price and no trailer weights. I think for most people it will cost too much and or reduce to much weight capacity for the average user. I mostly use mine to pick up hay once a month. I can deal with the issues. Would a smoother ride be nice, sure it would. I paid $3,600 for a used 24’ deckover. No way I could ever justify the price this would cost.

/ Float Ride Gooseneck Trailer #3  
Have to agree with Btown , just a guess but I bet it adds 3-4000k to the price of a standard gooseneck and a lot of complexity. I've got a shocker brand air hitch on my gooseneck that really smooths things out , at about 8-900 cost I could justify that.

/ Float Ride Gooseneck Trailer
I bet some hot shotters, guys who tow for a living, would be willing to spend the extra cash on it.

/ Float Ride Gooseneck Trailer #5  
It looks like it adds at least 18" and 1000 plus pounds over a standard trailer. Just the reduced load capacity and extra length would be a deal killer for a lot of hot shot drivers.

/ Float Ride Gooseneck Trailer #6  
An air hitch would make a lot more sense. That’s is far too expensive and heavy.