For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #41  
Don't understand this logic. Why would I want an 8n as a newbie, just to have to replace it later with something that fits my needs? Why wouldn't I just get a tractor that fits my needs learn how to operate it, and use it forever? That way I know the quirks and systems on my tractor.
Maybe not an 8N but I think if you DON'T KNOW what you need there is logic in buying a well maintained used tractor to learn on/with before you sink your money in all the bells and whistles.

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #42  
Maybe not an 8N but I think if you DON'T KNOW what you need there is logic in buying a well maintained used tractor to learn on/with before you sink your money in all the bells and whistles.
But what am I going to learn on a 8n that I won't learn on my Branson? I mean I need to learn how to use a 3ph, how to change attachments, learn my corners etc, etc. The only difference I see is cab (AC, radio heat) and maybe some different maint requirements. Otherwise for users in my class (not ag) it's pretty much the same for all of us, RC or flail, grapple, bucket. Same on every tractor I looked at.

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #43  
   / For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #44  
I'd be ok with someone having to buy an old machine.....gets them to appreciate what it does....and what it doesn't do!

They then might have more clarity when it came time to ante up to buy a newer machine.

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #45  
He's in East Tennessee.......back off!

(y)
LOL
1280px-No_Step_On_Snek_(Gadsden_Flag).svg.png

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #46  
Suicide knob, quick attach loader, storage.

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #48  
Pallet forks for loader bucket, don't know what I would do without them.

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #50  
Very cute wench.
Shirley European or Russian. They run a bit narrower over there.

The dealer must be less than 5 mi away, stay in business for at least the next 20 years, and have every part on the shelf and covered by warranty.