For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #31  
http://www.safewaymahindra.com/mahindrawarranty.

"Mahindra USA, a leader in the compact and utility tractor market, is pleased to announce the release of their new 釘est in Class 5-year limited warranty program effective October 1, 2009. All Mahindra tractors will now have a two-year bumper to bumper warranty plus an additional three-year warranty on the drive train for residential usage (excludes 2525)."

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #32  
Well that is interesting.

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #33  
The OP said both the dealer and Mahindra corporate both told him he was out of warranty. Either they both were mistaken, or he bought a couple year old tractor and "at just about 1 year, 75 hours it would no longer start" doesn't mean a 1 year old tractor.

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #34  
lol ^wrong

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #36  
:laughing:

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #37  
I just got off the phone with Mahindra. what policy are you looking at the battery warranty?

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #38  
My 3016 purchased a few months ago has a 5 year warranty expressed as above. I have a signed warranty statement stating the 5 year end date, and a decal on the tractor advertising 5 year warranty.

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #39  
Its a five year powertrain... internal engine, front axle, rear axle..etc..

2yr b2b warranty

1yr on the loader/mid mower/backhoe

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #40  
The OP said both the dealer and Mahindra corporate both told him he was out of warranty. Either they both were mistaken, or he bought a couple year old tractor and "at just about 1 year, 75 hours it would no longer start" doesn't mean a 1 year old tractor.

Very true indeed! Warranty starts the day of purchase. Good point Ford850.