For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #41  
That is from 2009.A sales hook that I hope does not come back and bite them. Thats changed now. As of 1/1/15. 15,16,1500 and Max series tractors are only 12 months or 1500hrs.So are the ES25 &2525 series(1000)hrs. All other have 24 month or 2000 hrs. Its very important that when you buy a tractor that its made clear what the warranty policy is exactly.

that is from their current web site.

My 3016 purchased a few months ago has a 5 year warranty expressed as above. I have a signed warranty statement stating the 5 year end date, and a decal on the tractor advertising 5 year warranty.

ditto on my 3016.

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #43  
   / For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #44  
You got 12 months or 1500 hrs. Not covered under power train.

On the Mitsu built Mahindras, during the first two years or 2000 hours (whichever comes first) you pretty much have bumper to bumper coverage on the tractor itself. The last three years is major drivetrain. Mahindra is aware that they had a bad batch of the stop solenoids, and I think they would be pleased to take care of them under warranty. In fact if I had one fail that was slightly out of warranty, I'd ask for coverage as a good will claim. A good selling dealer will advocate for you.

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #45  
Thank you Navasot, I knew I was right and J5 has been a good dealer.

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #46  
OK guys i'm I missing something on the 2015 Mahindra "limited warranty policy" page?? help!

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #47  
OK guys i'm I missing something on the 2015 Mahindra "limited warranty policy" page?? help!

Bumper to Bumper commercial use on a 15/16/1500/Max series is 1 year or 1500 hours. Residential use is 24/2000. I bet that is where the confusion is coming in.

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #48  
Dave you are a steely eyed tractorman. You are correct. I called Mahindra and spoke to the warranty person. It had them fooled for a minute. My apologies to all for the confusion.