Ford 2610 3 pt sway

/ Ford 2610 3 pt sway #11  
my Massey 135 had the same problem, we used a set of these instead of the crappy bars
Tractor is at the farm or I'd got you a better picture, these show what I'm talking about, Tractor Supply and everyone else sells them too

adjustable sway chains
I was thinking of something like this also. You would have to drill a hole in the lift arm 2 or 3 inches behind the outer ball to anchor the chain. the other end would go to the angle bracket under the axle where your current bar mounts.

/ Ford 2610 3 pt sway #12  
I have a quick hitch with stabilizer chain links and turn buckles. I can adjust them as tight or as loose as I want. I don't understand why yours wouldn't work the same way. If you don't have turn buckles, they're missing. :rolleyes:

/ Ford 2610 3 pt sway #13  
The balls are actually tight and there is no slop in them. The problem is no stabilizer system other than the bar that connects from a pin under the axle to the implement lower pin after the lower link is attached. It is a big pain in the butt and does not work well. And does not work with a quick hitch. . I’ve not seen any aftermarket stabilizers but that would be the solution. Has anyone seen such things for 2610, 2600, 3600, 3610 etc. etc.?
You should have another set of pins on each side in line with the front pins on your lift arms. Usually on the bottom of fender mount bracket. Check if you have pins, or the holes they bolt into. My neighbors tractor didn't have any, I set him up. He truck patches two forties. He's been doing it all my life, I'm 52.