Frustrated

/ Frustrated #21  
Not disagreeing but I just had read some of these and saw there was effort from LS to resolve issues.
Me either, just presenting another option. Note that LS is not BBB accredited so there is no real “need” to respond to them whereas an inquiry from the state AG’s office…….
I am having my own issues with LS (unfortunately) and am really glad its something I was working on and don’t own. I contacted the local dealer with no luck, regional person never called, contacted LS corporate through their contact page (~17 Jan 2023), I called corporate 26 Jan with their promise to call me back next day (nope), sent a message on their chat (chat line was never answered, ended up getting option to leave a message) received an email Feb 7 asking what the problem was and on Feb 8 got a reply saying that they were referring my issue to the parts department.

/ Frustrated #22  
Well hopefully the OP will not need to do either. Sounds like they are trying to resolve his issues but having trouble getting the needed parts.

/ Frustrated #23  

jlindstrom

Get your mother on a pure vegan diet.

If I had cancer I would do this:

No MEAT, COFFEE, SODA OR SWEATS THESE
ITEMS MAKE YOUR SYSTEM ACIDIC

Drink fresh made carrot juice couple ozs
3 or 4 times a day

Take 1000 mg VIT "C" ever 4 hours

Take this drink mix in the moring and evening
4 oz water
4 to 6 tablespoons pure maple syrup or molasses
1 teaspoon baking soda

willy
DEF not! I would put her on the Primal Diet if she would consider it. raw meat, raw eggs, raw milk, etc. Anjonus cured many cases of cancer with his diet.

Good luck with your LS, last year I waited 3+ months on a single injector for LS from South Korea...

/ Frustrated #24  
BBB has little real clout. You’re better off looking to the State Attorney Generals office for help. Here is a link to Co’s. as a reference You dont have to be a resident of the state to file against a company either, the complaint igoes against where the company is doing business

Larger companies like to hide behind multiple office locations and sometimes its harder to track down (like Directv).
The state attorney general's office is looking for crime. LS and the dealer is not committing a crime here. This really falls under lemon laws. He stated he purchased the tractor to clear roads of snow and debris and the machine is needed for vital everyday needs. Lemon laws are written to accommodate consumers in situations like these.

/ Frustrated #25  
The state attorney general's office is looking for crime. LS and the dealer is not committing a crime here. This really falls under lemon laws. He stated he purchased the tractor to clear roads of snow and debris and the machine is needed for vital everyday needs. Lemon laws are written to accommodate consumers in situations like these.
From the links;
“Most issues we see are related to the buying and selling of products or services. Common issues include product or quality issues, incorrect billing, refunds and returns, repairs, problems with a service, or claims of false advertisements, deceptive business practices, or otherwise unscrupulous behavior.’

“While we can’t represent you in a private legal case, we may be able to help if you didn’t get what you paid for or were tricked into a bad deal.”

/ Frustrated #26  
From the links;
“Most issues we see are related to the buying and selling of products or services. Common issues include product or quality issues, incorrect billing, refunds and returns, repairs, problems with a service, or claims of false advertisements, deceptive business practices, or otherwise unscrupulous behavior.’

“While we can’t represent you in a private legal case, we may be able to help if you didn’t get what you paid for or were tricked into a bad deal.”
"Please note: The Attorney General’s Office does not have authority to provide legal advice or legal representation to individuals and does not have the authority to investigate or prosecute your individual case."

/ Frustrated #27  
"Please note: The Attorney General’s Office does not have authority to provide legal advice or legal representation to individuals and does not have the authority to investigate or prosecute your individual case."
We will just have to agree to disagree. Have a good day

/ Frustrated #28  
DDBackHoe I know the Attorney General can investigate
if you have something wrong with your tractor. Experience
tells me that!

willy

/ Frustrated #29  
DDBackHoe I know the Attorney General can investigate
if you have something wrong with your tractor. Experience
tells me that!

willy
If that's true then that means every state Attorney Generals laws are different. That could be the case. I am not an expert with this but I also have some experience myself.

/ Frustrated
Happy Saturday evening everyone
Here’s the latest update.
Got my tractor back today
Looks like me email to LS corporate headquarters did good..
From what I understand the 3rd highest big wig got involved
He made a deal with the dealership and bought back a new tractor from them and swapped out the front differential..
Can’t thank the dealership ( Legacy Tractor )and LS tractor for everything they did.
Thanks everyone for all the advice and suggestions and support.
Truly impressed with LS