state. Example if a dealer shafted you contact
the AG and you will get help.

willy
Just not in a courtroom.

/ Frustrated #35  
Happy Saturday evening everyone
Here’s the latest update.
Got my tractor back today
Looks like me email to LS corporate headquarters did good..
From what I understand the 3rd highest big wig got involved
He made a deal with the dealership and bought back a new tractor from them and swapped out the front differential..
Can’t thank the dealership ( Legacy Tractor )and LS tractor for everything they did.
Thanks everyone for all the advice and suggestions and support.
Truly impressed with LS
Sorry it took so long but very glad to hear what the big wheels at LS finally did to get your tractor back to working again !

Sounds like the tractor LS bought back is now maybe going to be just used as a parts tractor ? Or do you think that eventually when the parts become available they might re install the new parts and sell the tractor for a somewhat discounted price ?

Last edited:
   / Frustrated #36  
That is impressive! Hats off to LS! Thank you for sharing what they did, I have a hard time believing JD, Kubota, NH or most any other brand going that far for a customer. I am glad that they fixed the issue, and fixed it right!

/ Frustrated #37  
Happy Saturday evening everyone
Here’s the latest update.
Got my tractor back today
Looks like me email to LS corporate headquarters did good..
From what I understand the 3rd highest big wig got involved
He made a deal with the dealership and bought back a new tractor from them and swapped out the front differential..
Can’t thank the dealership ( Legacy Tractor )and LS tractor for everything they did.
Thanks everyone for all the advice and suggestions and support.
Truly impressed with LS
OP, this is great to hear and thanks for the update. Your persistence paid off. Please let us know if anything changes.

/ Frustrated #38  
That is impressive! Hats off to LS! Thank you for sharing what they did, I have a hard time believing JD, Kubota, NH or most any other brand going that far for a customer. I am glad that they fixed the issue, and fixed it right!
No, it's not impressive. It's the least they could do in this situation and it wouldn't have been done if the OP had of just relied on the dealer. The only person who deserves a round of applause here is the OP.