Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #12,871  
Thanks for the sentiments, folks...

Even before we moved to VT, I was somewhat concerned about the company...I mean, how many cast iron stoves can people want? It's not like those stoves are going to wear out or be replaced in a year or so...more like 30-40 years.
But, the company did pay for our move and I can't complain. I do wish them the very best.
We were told there would be a recall in October...frankly, I think that is extremely unlikely.

Good luck, Roy. Hope you find something soon.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,872  
Thanks for the sentiments, folks...

Even before we moved to VT, I was somewhat concerned about the company...I mean, how many cast iron stoves can people want? It's not like those stoves are going to wear out or be replaced in a year or so...more like 30-40 years.
But, the company did pay for our move and I can't complain. I do wish them the very best.
We were told there would be a recall in October...frankly, I think that is extremely unlikely.

Pettys super bird was something else with the 426 hemi but my favorite was the challenger with a 426 plum crazy in color or a boss 302 with 4spd and shaker hood. Never got to own either but liked to look. Ford Fairlane GT with 4 in floor and 390 was best I could do but it was enough

/ Good morning!!!! #12,873  
I am stupid wrong quote must be getting tired

/ Good morning!!!! #12,874  
I am stupid wrong quote must be getting tired

I thought you were going to put one of those cast iron heaters in that Challenger. I saw on TV where they were running a car on wood chips, so you never know.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,875  
going to be a very wet day here, flash flood warnings out for one to four inches of rain. Which we don't need...
Roy, we are all rooting for you to come up with a good outcome.

not a good day for a downpour. We are going to pick up our new motorhome today. Looks like I'm going to get soaked in the
training session, but it's warm out so who cares. We will park it in front of the house, and run a heavy extension cord out to it tonight
to keep the a/c on and some lights. And then tomorrow after I pick veggies early at the garden, and Nadene has her appt with the visiting nurse, then
off we go to Milton DE, near Lewes, to visit our friends. First time we've gotten out of the house, except to go to hospitals... in a long time.
Hopefully we will get to the Blessing of the Combines in Snow Hill MD, but if not, we'll still have fun. I had to order a wheelchair for my wife, a nifty blue off road style with larger
wheels, surprisingly inexpensive, (and I am NOT going to be pleased if it shows up with a Made In China label...) but it won't be in before we leave. She's having sciatica caused by the cancer and
having a hard time walking on her left leg. Of course the first thing I'm going to do on that wheelchair is see how to put a motor on it! :dance1:

Happy August everyone.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,876  
66 this morning going up to 83 light rain now more on the way with big t-storms later today. Drew you and your enjoy the new motor home and have a safe trip

/ Good morning!!!! #12,877  
Today is my 20th (and final???) Anniversary.

Up North at work it is a 60% here it is 40%.

Split the diff, call it 50%.

Drew, have a FABULOUS day/weekend.

Roy, I am saddened to hear you are out of work yet again. I hope this is very temporary... I will say as encouragement I am getting contacted about jobs, decent jobs, 1-2 times per week right now. Mostly recruiters, so it is not job offers, but... Interest is higher than the last time.

Bill, sorry your wrist is hurt.

Be well & God Bless all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #12,878  
Wife and I are at camp this morning, don't even know the temp! Looks like we could have some rain later on, but I have enough things to do inside. Roy so sorry to hear about the layoff. VC has done that in the past, just hope they recall you and the other people early.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,879  
I thought you were going to put one of those cast iron heaters in that Challenger. I saw on TV where they were running a car on wood chips, so you never know.

Buppies, I did the same thing yesterday! Must be something going around...
Larry, good catch, that car might do well in Alaska, but in the lower 48, not sure
they make an a/c unit big enough for it! :D

btw, David/MossWoods, congratulations. You made it a lot further than I ever did.
But then I didn't have kids. I have lived with miserably unhappy women. The first was the love of my life.
We both agreed we didn't want kids, long before getting married. And nine years later we got divorced, after she finally admitted she always thought
I would change my mind. Wrong. In the meantime, she was one seriously unhappy person and I got blamed for it, and didn't know
why. Afterwards I felt pretty foolish, when all the stuff obvious to others became obvious to me, and I had to hand my ring back to
someone I loved dearly and tell her to go find another husband. Sometimes you have to leave and it's the right decision.
If you ask your wife what would make her happy, if she knows, and some don't..., it's all emotion and drama.
When I found out what would make my wife happy, the woman I loved and who I wanted to help be happy, and knew deep down there was no
way I could do what she was asking, then I had to treat her as my best friend and send her elsewhere to find that happiness.

mental illness and infidelity can be deal breakers. If you aren't dealing with that, then you have a chance to get it together.
The first two are not good online topics for sure.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,880  
Coffee is brewing. 62° with clouds and fog. Heading to 77° with rain and thunderstorms though out the day. Weatherman has been correct lately. Why can't he be wrong like is he usually is. :( Going to try and get a couple of outdoor projects done between rain drops.
Roy, sorry to hear about your job. Hope you find a new one soon.
Good Morning All.