Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #144,672  
Good morning, low temp -21 and high to 12°F. Wind E 5 mph. Sunny.

Roy, my mother and your mother must be related. I got that saying on a regular basis.

DFTodd, I think your fox has a (rabies) problem.

ron, goodbye?

There is nothing going on that I know of so an energy conservation day. Tonight and tomorrow I think we will get some fluffy white stuff, but that is tomorrows project.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #144,673  
Good morning.
It seems our forums are turning toward censorship of free thinking. On this particular forum we were almost always respectful and followed the best info available, with a couple of exceptions that were pretty well self policed.

This was one of the enjoyable ways to share friendship and lifestyle. Comparing notes and statistics was very interesting.
I hope this gets resolved and that Ron changes his mind.

Until later guys.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,675  
24 this morning high in 30s big warm up next week before temperatures turn cold for rest of February. Those north and east of me to get big snow. Mostly, Ron hope you folks change your mind.

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #144,676  
34 outside this AM. "feels like" 17. Even the darn weather apps now have an opinion without stating all the facts. That "feels like" is wind chill. Both the application and the weather people hide that fact.

Adjusting to real work and a real schedule this week. No matter, economic reality has set it so another year of work can make up some losses in the retirement pool. LOL.

Not sure what's up with TBN, seems disjointed on reading the GM thread. Guess taking a seat further back is on order too.

Watch out for the cyclone bomb heading the way of the North East. Adding to the frenzy of it all. Sheesh. I recall the days of heavy snow and blizzards. Chuckle.

Hope all are well, be safe. "See" you all later!

/ Good morning!!!! #144,677  
Great words to live by Roy my grandmother said the same thing.

Sodamo glad the pup is doing better, I know the name but cannot spell it

Mostly hope you will come back too really enjoy your posts

/ Good morning!!!! #144,678  
Riptides will miss you as well. There are other ways we can keep in contact and hopefully that will come to pass. All of us have made a lot of friends on here hate to see that go

/ Good morning!!!! #144,679  
Riptides will miss you as well. There are other ways we can keep in contact and hopefully that will come to pass. All of us have made a lot of friends on here hate to see that go
Oh. I am good Buppies, just will not be an everyday thing for a while. Work calls.

I have not contributed to this site as much as I have got out of it. There are a lot of really interesting people, projects and ways of tackling both that can give one a better insight into things at hand. This GM thread is a good peek at everyday life. Still is......

Wife pointed out a new drip in a faucet yesterday, told her to add it to the list. I was working a real job. Man, THAT did not go over very good.

I hope you are well. Look for a PM shortly.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,680  
I hope Mostly got an explanation for the deletion if it was indeed deleted by someone other than himself.
Mostly's Sunday evening post is still up.
I missed the post, but if TBN mods removed it or changed the rules, I hope we members would be informed...that would be very helpful