Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,751  
A buddy of mine (engineer) is a car NUT. He just bought a CX-50 turbo model. Says he shopped a lot, and he's happy with it. He moved to Fort Collins, and did not want a CVT in the mountains.

The cx-50 is just little wider and little lower than cx-5. Other that that about the same. I liked the cx-50 but not many coming in. No turbo for me.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,752  
Happy belated birthday, Doug

/ Good morning!!!! #156,753  
We are really excited about this version.

Bumped the left side out onto the porch space and moved laundry to that side, freeing up space on right for master bath and walk in closet. And had room to put stairs back inside, instead of added on the back side.
Kitchen redesigned also, thanks Don.
38” for fridge, but I could change 32” cabinet for a 30” if I wanted more.
Already made a couple more small edits after this, slid back door a little to right to get one more 24” base cabinet in, for microwave to sit on.
cabin3.jpeg

The reason some items are orange, is I copied those from my current house design drawings, done using microstation back in 1995 timeframe.

It’s fun designing houses.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #156,754  
I reached 159 hours on the MX5200 and got the regen alert. After struggling to remember what I had read, I drove to the house and got the manual. Since I was parked I did a parked regen putting the tractor in neutral and at idle pressing the parked regen button. The computer takes the throttle to about 2200 rpm for about 8 minutes. It seemed a long time for so few hours of running. IF this how it's going to be? 10 minutes every 150 hours? Jeewiz. It seemed we were just burning more fuel, ... whatever

/ Good morning!!!! #156,755  
The realtor already said the county frowns upon that, that was my first idea. . But really, if built to code I can’t see why you can’t though.
I got $50k estimate for 30x40 pole barn built.
The alternative is travel trailer parked in the pole building

/ Good morning!!!! #156,756  
We are really excited about this version.

Bumped the left side out onto the porch space and moved laundry to that side, freeing up space on right for master bath and walk in closet. And had room to put stairs back inside, instead of added on the back side.
Kitchen redesigned also, thanks Don.
38” for fridge, but I could change 32” cabinet for a 30” if I wanted more.
Already made a couple more small edits after this, slid back door a little to right to get one more 24” base cabinet in, for microwave to sit on.
View attachment 764682

The reason some items are orange, is I copied those from my current house design drawings, done using microstation back in 1995 timeframe.

It’s fun designing houses.
Personally, I'd shorten the porch and make that bedroom bigger.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,757  
Weather is beautiful so i decided to do the last bushing at the churches in the swampy area yesterday and got hung but not down. It took a while of going back and forward with the 2WD Ford 3600. I didn't get myself muddy until it was time to shift into high range.

Drove the Leaf to town to get more diesel ( first trip in a month) and finish tonight around the churches before Sunday when I can finish up around the house.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,758  
Long day no power no shower great breakfast out western omelet no lunch salad for dinner power on now

Happy Birthday popg nice plans BEF, Glad Bird wasn’t hurt

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #156,759  
Good evening all. 47ºF for the start, clear sky, light breeze. Light wind, clear sky, and high temp was 82ºF. Bike ride to start day. Slept through alarm for 50+ minutes, was 30 minutes late starting. Volagi was fine, GPS showed 44ºF temp early in ride. Had to wear arm and leg warmers and warmer gloves. Was back to summer kit 20 miles into ride. 60 miles today. Nap after lunch. Dinner with stepdaughter and her hubby at Mexican restaurant.
Drew hope no flooding yet. Sorry about power, hope sump pump can catch up soon. Hope you hear back from FL people soon
Don corner pantry sounds nice, Kitchen looks very user friendly.
Billy glad you got some outside work done before rain.
Bird glad you not hurt from wheel weight.
Thomas Good plan for day.
Don what a nice start temp. hope you found some useful stuff.
Paul Happy Birthday!. hope flying trip went safely.
Frits hope you were productive with inside day. Nice flower pic
Dennis house discussion not boring to me. Hope you get new car soon.
Frits good idea, college buddy of mine did just that.
Ken good to your FL people ok. Maybe you need to find way to shrink attic space :)
Rich hope you can control nervousness. Good luck with race.
Roy sorry about lack of stamina, won't come back fully till you are eating.
Don good stuff...
David glad dinner was good. good luck with spaghetti sauce and meatballs.
Kyle good to hear activity not too frenzied. Good luck with panty door.
David you and Sohpie were more thorough than we were with our house.
RS hope you made good progress today.
David quite the spam wall.
Doug hope you had a Happy Birthday. Also hope you don't get ruts.
Dennis like this version better also. Glad you are having fun with this.
Scotty sorry about the regen. Can you regen while using tractor?
Buppies long day with no power. Glad you got power back.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter and family drama, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, , Roy /palpitations, /angina, /alligatoritus, /wife ankle,recover from getting sick, Billy /wife back & hip, mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Frits/ daughters hip replacement /veteran son with mental issues, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Lou / eye issues, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife headaches, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans and land purchase and development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery,Mike /spine injury and recovery, Scotty, /back pain, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,760  
44°F and clear skies this morning, got up to 76° today. More of the same coming tomorrow. Just fantastic weather here all week.

Wife had a couple of her brother's things in our storage, so I put those in my car and drove them to where he's living now in Granite City. Not what I wanted to do first thing in the morning, but if I didn't she would.

Feels like one of those days where I was busy all day, but didn't get anything done. I did, but it sure doesn't feel that way for some reason. I did slip in a two hour nap, though.
Need to do some mowing tomorrow.

Scary story, Bird. Glad you're uninjured. I've thought a lot over the years about things that could hit me while riding a motorcycle. Wheel weights never entered my mind.

Happy Birthday, Paul.

Happy (belated) Birthday, Doug.

All this new house and shop talk is fun, BEF. Wife and I keep talking about what we're going to do with our barn. The most current idea was to pour a concrete floor, wall in the open side, and build a new storage room in the corner where the old corn crib is now (which the boy has been using for storage). There would also be a new work bench area. However, she actually suggested about a week ago the thought of razing it and building a new one. While it would be nice to have a new one, I'm not sure we can justify the expense, as the current one seems structurally sound.

Good evening, gents.