Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,761  
Boom goes the candy cannon.
IMG_1201.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #156,763  
good morning all
Don, cool picture, never saw a candy cannon before
56 going up to 60 today with a lot more rain starting later this morning, maybe another inch of rain and wet through Tuesday

I tried some prepared barbecue flavored jackfruit last night, made some sandwiches out of it.
Not bad, a little strange, like falling apart pot roast, and thankfully they didn't add too much salt to it.
Clearly one of those foods you need to add some different flavors to. It looked good, chunky like meat, but much softer.
My curiosity has now been met.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,766  
49° this morning going for a high of 83° with only a 5 mph breeze. Great weather . . . EXCEPT . . . no sign of rain yet in the foreseeable future and lawns sure do need it.

Yesterday I posted about my weird auto accident with a flying wheel weight and appreciate everyone's comments. I consider myself lucky, even though I do have $500 deductible insurance.🤣

And now some good news?? I haven't mentioned the miseries I've been having with my left knee because I know my problem is nothing compared to what some of our members have been having. But the aching knee has been bad enough that I didn't even go to bed a couple of nights; just could not sleep lying in bed. The only way I could relieve the pain was to sit in my recliner with the footrest at a particular angle.

But I finally went to the doctor Friday morning, and started a prescription yesterday morning, and this morning . . . lo and behold . . the knee is so much better this morning that I feel like celebrating.:D:D:D

/ Good morning!!!! #156,767  
49 very cloudy more rain this afternoon pond is full thankfully

70s rest of the week next Saturday low 60s winters coming and this year might be the real deal

Prayers for all our Country those suffering in Florida and South Carolina

Kyle your new job sounds like you are very happy

Glad Birds knee is better

/ Good morning!!!! #156,768  
49° this morning going for a high of 83° with only a 5 mph breeze. Great weather . . . EXCEPT . . . no sign of rain yet in the foreseeable future and lawns sure do need it.

Yesterday I posted about my weird auto accident with a flying wheel weight and appreciate everyone's comments. I consider myself lucky, even though I do have $500 deductible insurance.🤣

And now some good news?? I haven't mentioned the miseries I've been having with my left knee because I know my problem is nothing compared to what some of our members have been having. But the aching knee has been bad enough that I didn't even go to bed a couple of nights; just could not sleep lying in bed. The only way I could relieve the pain was to sit in my recliner with the footrest at a particular angle.

But I finally went to the doctor Friday morning, and started a prescription yesterday morning, and this morning . . . lo and behold . . the knee is so much better this morning that I feel like celebrating.:D:D:D
Glad to hear your knee is feeling better. What is the medicine you are taking for it? My knee has been barking at me every step for a few days, it was better yesterday after I took some ibuprofen.
I finished putting the 5/8ths rebar in between each rib in the rock bucket yesterday. Effectively reducing the rock size by 50%. That's good but one problem remains with this bucket. That is the teeth keep the bucket off the ground enough to make it hard for the small stuff to get in the bucket. I should have started this project with a smooth edge not a tooth bucket. Ugh.
60º going to 88º no rain in the 10 day forecast.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,769  
48F cloudy sky upper 50's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...trip to town for critter food and gas,clean stream ditch,check game cam,watch little football,some early evening grilling.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,770  
53°. Another .29” rain over night, 1.21” since Friday night.

My glass deductible is lot lower than for other issues.

Last edited: