Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,371  
BBQ would be Snow's BBQ in Lexington TX only open on Saturday till they run out. They are located closer to Kyle.
If he doesn't make it on a Saturday the BBQ places in Lockhart and Luling are pretty close by.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,372  
Happy Birthday Kathleen!

Sad news Frits. Too much f'in social media with mean girls/boys just bullying. Blood boiling over crap like this. I teach Sunday school and youth, and I try to lecture about this, but I feel it goes in one ear and out the other.

Thanks for the kind thoughts guys.
She is fine, no symptoms, they caught it with a routine screening, I brought back for a second blood draw to be sure, and that confirmed that she had it.
Hope they can give her meds to keep it minimized.

So far a bust for the precipitation factor..... maybe 10 drops. The wind has been gusty all day too! I will catch the forecast on the news in a bit.... the "timing" of the front has been oscillating back and forth.

Admin stuff was really frustrating.... to the point I was ready to say "F-it".... but that would have made it worse. Mustered through it. I got tired of being on hold for a couple calls. Both phone calls were left for a 'call back' in the queue. Neither of which happened. I know what will be on Monday's agenda.....
Maybe you can get some here in a few days?
I hate calling phone numbers, where their goal is to avoid paying back customers.

Lab results came back, no help, oh well.

Mostly thanks for keeping up the nightly report, you do an amazing job.

Be well,
Prayers for a diagnosis soon.
Been doing road trips this weekend, to Dad's house which looks to be bank owned.
Insert sad face here. Looks like he did go through with a reverse mortgage a while back. That's OK, it enabled him to do - whatever.
Ok, now I'm seeing the reason for your being upset.
Without numbers, I'd respect your dealings with this reverse mortgage stuff.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,373  
Good evening all. 47ºF to start the day, overcast, light breeze. Moderate wind, variable cloudiness, and high temp was 58ºF. Chapel to start day, then joined with breakfast crowd. Nap after lunch, then grief counseling session. After dinner started on homework and fire in insert.
Don glad you got some garden time today. Nice pics!
Ron glad you got weight box on tractor and full. awesome cardinal.
Bill hope you had a good day.
Drew glad your weather improved. Good luck with your greenhouses.
Frits good luck staking the fence down.
Kilroy good to hear production side fewer bugs than training side. Hope woodlot visit good, good luck with your own tax info.
Billy sorry so little wife time. Good to hear MIL being released to nursing care.
Kilroy thanks for pic.
NHBX hope you enjoyed the sunshine.
Plowhog hope you are recovering and enjoyed the snow. prayers sent. Nice pic
Drew hope weather helps garden, not hurt it.
Thomas hope puttering went well.
Scott(vt) showers may help your reading.
Mike sorry about your dad's house now bank owned. Hope you work out alarm issues.
Ken good to hear sheetrock project winding down. Nice you have color for shelves. Glad son ok after moron driver incident. Good luck with mini garden.
Buppies sorry weather dull. Hope dermatologist visits goes well. prayer sent.
Buppies is that when you removed the deer whistle?
Drew SIL hit deer shortly after moving to Ozarks, BIL installed deer whistle, hit 2 more, whistle removed, no more problem :) You are correct not enough predators especially close to town.
Buppies good meme.
Two_bit glad you enjoyed coffee this morning. Hope good rest day.
Ted glad wind slowing down, sorry 4 cloudy days and no rain.
Gstrom sorry about the windows woes. Update(W10) finally started working again.
David good town trip went well, sorry restaurant not what it used to be.
Dennis hope church went well.
Buppies sorry about 150% price increase.
Frits very sorry o hear of GD friend, my condolences and prayers to her and friends family.
RS hope dishwasher install goes well, sounds you have some work to do to get it installed. Hope you can take advantage of clearance sale on fridge.
Drew glad you had top crew to get greenhouse setup.
Scotty hope you are ready for storm.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,374  
No pics, but bayfront was closed in Hilo yesterday due to surf washing over the road.
Sorry no pics of waves crashing over.

Mostly, watched some of service, but my internet was dropping the stream some.

M7040, terrible.

Thanks David, for the help. More on that tomorrow I hope.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,375  
Drinking hot coffee. 23° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 41° with sunny skies. Checked to do list yesterday. Flood light on back of house was not working. Replace fixture and installed LED lights. Sure was nice to work in sunshine. Cleaned up shop and pole barn from previous projects. Took Sassy for a good walk to back of property. Have to pay taxes at Township Offices today. When I return need to change house water filters. Then finally get started on limb pickup.
Finally got a shot of last months full moon. 2/3 was already gone.
Sg5dWDT.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,377  
21° now, highs in the upper 30’s and sunny again today. NNW winds 10-15 mph.

Spent most of yesterday sitting outside in the sun and just puttering around.

No plans for today just take it as it comes

Stay safe and healthy

/ Good morning!!!! #185,378  
Morning all!
24 going to a full sun 38!
Definitely going to be outside today. Had a good weekend. Couple of family functions that went well. Was supposed to travel today to visit a good friend but they are not feeling well. Will reschedule.
Back and the rest of me are doing better! Wife has eye appt. tomorrow. Hopefully will show continued improvement! We have settled on the fact that her voice is now permanently altered. Doc says this is the best it will ever get!
Family coffee with all the sisters this Friday! Should be fun!
not much else going on. Did get some time in the shop. Saw a vid this week on making a bottle/canteen and thought I will try to make that.
Came out ok for my first one.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
White Limba and Padauk.
Padauk1bottle.jpg
padauk2bottle.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #185,379  
Good morning,
30 going to 47 no rain

Thank you for your comments of support for friend of GD and GD. She cried most of the weekend but finally able to talk some yesterday afternoon. One of the parents had found out that she jumped off a bridge. That just made it worse when that came to light.

Thanks David. Yes staking it down is what is needed. I may actually have some heavy duty tent stakes that would work.

Worked on taxes enough this weekend to where we can turn over the file to the accountant to complete

Gave Cody his heart worm med and found we are out of the Nexgard for flee and tick med. Need to call the Vet to renew.
He is vaccinated for Lime disease

The flooding of the driveway has stopped and no rain in FC until next weekend

IMG_3162.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #185,380  
Good morning, the low is 27 and going to a high of 32°F. Wind ENE 7 mph. Mix of sun and cloud.

The next warm day we get, I think the roof will come off for the last time to stick another relay up there (there is a place for it), I think the last relay spot (there was never one there) is for the rear work lights. Stuff a relay in its socket and hook up a LED spot light for a back up light.

I am real happy that I found the relays and replaced them. The low speed on the heater fan went out in 2021 and I was contemplating replacing the fan, dealer told me the new fan was $610.oo + tax + shipping. Relay fixed it for $10.oo

Today, other than the phone calls, I will be conserving energy.

Have a safe day all