Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,811  
I couldn't get on yesterday and this morning. The wifi in the hospital went for a dump. I am at home now. Got to check my sugars twice a day 1/2 hour before meals. I don't eat lunch so that will be breakfast and supper. I've got 7 pills to eat at supper time 2 at breakfast. Plus one at bed time. I screwed up and took the bedtime pill at suppertime. That will only happen the once. I will get it sorted out eventually.
At least I am not in as bad shape as one of the guys on the crew I used to haul to. He was found in his pickup truck complaining that the truck wouldn't start. (No keys in the ignition.) Face covered in blood and he peed himself. The foreman went into his room and found his keys and another pair of pants he peed in there. They figure he took a seizure. He didn't want to go to the hospital, but was forced into it. The foreman told him either he went voluntarily (with the foreman) or an ambulance would be called and he would go anyway. He stands 5' tall and last summer he weighed 250 lbs and over the winter he gained another 80 lbs. I'm trying to get a hold of the foreman now and see how he is doing.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,812  
Drew, I bet those big guns would be fun to fire.... nice big BANGS. Of course I'm talking peacetime.
They sure were, during my Navy days as an FC Rating (FC = gunFire Control). Not those big though, a destroyer's 3"50cal mounting. And yeah, I got to 'pull the trigger' or 'key'.

The smell of cordite is 'intoxicating'. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #190,813  
Good Evening,
Vt, beautiful evening !

Attachments

• IMG_3902.jpeg
    IMG_3902.jpeg
    999.5 KB · Views: 26
   / Good morning!!!! #190,814  
Good (Friday) morning. Overnight Low of 6.0C and it's presently 13.5C, partly sunny and calm. There was 12.8mm in the gauge @ 0900 from overnight rain.

My trip to the PO yesterday was successful in that everything that I had on order had arrived at the same time = no extra trips to pick up anything.

Last evening's meeting was fairly quick as many of the others had made 'apologies'. So, those of us there had a lovely meal whilst discussing 'things'. I was home by 1930ish.

Nothing up for today but the day is young.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,815  
Ken you use any cleaning agent for your concrete power washing?

It is so time consuming here, I am looking for an easy out.
Definitely use a "surface cleaner", those heads make a world of difference and shouldn't damage concrete.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,816  
Definitely use a "surface cleaner", those heads make a world of difference and shouldn't damage concrete.

Yup, this small one for electric does a surprisingly good job

And i have one similar to this for under vehicles

/ Good morning!!!! #190,817  
Started cleaning up my cabin plans, and ended up spending the day. I haven't caught up yet on todays posts, about 50 behind it seems. Then just as I finished tonight, I'm thinking I might swap the front side, so all water is in a concentrated area. Also, if I do put in basement, stairs will need to come out of Family room space to the right as you go in front door, so would rather make kitchen smaller then the alternative. Plus, I found way to fit the laundry inside, so don't need the ugly box on the back. If I do basement, water heater can go downstairs.
I put SIPs on another layer and shut it off, probably won't do because of the price difference. Actually layed out most of the studs in the walls on another layer I have turned off, not done with that, but that will be helpful when framing. I'm excited about this version.
cabin2840.JPG