Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,821  
Good evening all. 74F for the start, mostly cloudy, 1.9 in in gauge, light breeze. Light wind, clouds cleared off during day, and high temp was 84F. Made coffee to start day, was going to ride but drizzle kept roads wet. Started packing for weekend, hit the road 11:40, made it to Rolla, MO 8:15 PM. Spending day with Stepson tomorrow.
Ron hope Sassy looked nice after grooming. Hope the lights work out after all that work. Hope ornaments are progressing well. Nice robin. Thanks for the gator info.
Billy glad you got some mowing and string trimming done. Hope puppy didn't feel neglected.
Thomas hope box garden work went well. Working on getting second opinion on Medical issue?
Drew hope no damage from thunderstorm. Sorry about the fall.
Mike hope you got done with weed whacking and got started on tile work.
Paul nice progress, you are really spoiling the crew.
Plowhog sorry about your plan falling apart. Hope you can empty trailer soon.
Buppies nice A1C. Sorry about more skin cancer. Hope you are sleeping better. prayers sent.
Scott(vt) glad filter seems to be doing it's job. Hope good trip to VT.
Ken hope power washing continues to go well. Good luck with car windows.
Drew hope the rain cleans things off.
Mike sorry about the rain, :(
Frits glad the step drill worked for you. Glad garden is planted.
RNG good to hear the trailer is coming along. Glad tractor noise went away when regen was over. Sorry about Facebook link. A lot of browsers run Facebook in a "container" to minimize damage. Sorry about the CC compromised. Hope grocery run went well.
Ted amazing how little water can get the weeds going. Hope pond cleaning was productive. Sorry about the knee still acting up. Glad family issue slowing down.
Frits glad hitch turned out ok.
David sorry Costco rearranged. Glad boys got their food, hope blade change was successful. Sorry about dental cost.
Drew glad you got some outside work done before storm. pretty flower pic.
RS lot of rain for 1/2 hour, sorry lawn already needing mow again. Hope today was productive for you.
David hope work on the tractor was successful.
Ken glad window switches working again, pics on mirror not helping probably too tired.
Drew hope track and field day went well.
Bill glad yo are home, hope you get the pills sorted out. Sorry to hear about your coworker. Hope he is getting better.
Randy(wag) nice to hear from voice of experience.
Scott(vt) nice sunset.
Randy(wag) glad PO trip successful, and good meeting.
Dennis nice plans.
Dennis Sorry about code changed.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,822  
Drinking cup of hot coffee. 45° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 82° with a few clouds. Grocery shopping was good. Returned home and put them away. Did some Put a few more yard ornaments out. Then enjoy more time on back porch. No plans for today.
Stopping by for a drink of water.
ToLBXnA.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,823  
Can’t believe Code changed to R49, that’s crazy. Air infiltration is a bigger issue than R value. I might have to look at rafters, didn’t want to go that route. I’m bummed out.

That’s what made urethane foam worth the expense, I was able to use smaller lumber, I can get R21 in a 2x4 wall as well.
Did you verify that your municipality requires compliance to the IECC code?

/ Good morning!!!! #190,824  
Good Morning
63° with a high in the low 80’s under partly cloudy skies becoming clear by late morning.

Yesterday was another busy and productive day on the construction site. The foundation walls are all formed up, squared and level. I was impresssd with how precise they get them.
IMG_4406.jpg

IMG_4403.jpg

IMG_4402.jpg

I had to leave around noon to go to Portland, when I got home I checked the elevation of the sleeve they placed in the wall for the sewer line to exit the foundation and determined that it should be 4” lower to give the proper fall to the tank.
They placed it where we discussed, but the elevations were only eyeballed. The walls get poured today, so it’s not too late to change it.
The downside is that I won’t be here for the pour, I’m off to Palm Beach early this morning. The good news is that I’ll be back by 2 or so. This should be my last trip for a little while, I’m only doing the ones where my presence is requested by the client so I can be here for the construction.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,825  
good morning all
nice warm dry day up into mid 80s today, good day for Popgadget's
concrete to dry.

early day and a long one.
Have to be at school at 6:30am to have pancake griddles hot for 7am rush of kids.

then off to local hospital to see MIL, BIL called last night, she is in for observation at 97, apparently
too anemic. So I'll go visit her later this morning.

hope you all have a nice day

/ Good morning!!!! #190,828  
49F clear sky upper 70"s for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...4 hours at part store,afternoon critter food stop than give lawn good old fashion mowing.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,830  
66 and cloudy/damp. Not raining yet. 81 high.

Buppies, glad your health is improving and you got the cancers off your skin.

Mostly, hope you have a good visit with stepson. Sounds like you had a long drive.

L4N, I bet it's good to be home. Take it slow and easy.

Got a hike in yesterday between puppy times...not much else besides swapping the bucket in place of the grapple on the FEL.