Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #80,421  
Very nice Ed. Put a sheet of laminate or countertop material on the wall, in line with the chuck. That way, when coolant or oil gets thrown on your wall, you'll be able to wipe it off.

/ Good morning!!!! #80,422  
So my driveway alert system goes off once, twice, three times. I look outside and the Sheriffs SUV's are storming the place. I see a highway patrol SUV going by on the county road. They park and get out and start heading towards the back of my property on foot. I come outside and yell "Is something going on?" They yell back at me "Get back in the house and lock the doors!" It's 103F outside and they go running off in the 5 acres I haven't mowed yet. 5' tall johnson grass all grown up. I put the kids and wife in the back and grab one of my pistols (Colt King Cobra) double action. I'm peeking out windows on the side of my home that the Deputies are searching (100+ yards away). I never saw anyone else, but one of the deputies comes up after about 10 minutes and said they had caught a male suspect. Yesterday, there was a Sheriffs vehicle just past my driveway parked on the other side of the road for a while, as if maybe they were on the lookout.

I will have to wait until Wednesday to see what the local paper has to say...

It's been a while since we've had this type of excitement. My 8 year old boy was scared. I calmed him down and explained to him it's ok to be nervous. I can't wait until I can teach him about firearms.

/ Good morning!!!! #80,423  
Sounds like good police work? They wouldn't give you details though?

Glad all is well.

/ Good morning!!!! #80,424  
Chilling waiting for the family to show up. Did bachelor mode this weekend. Run in wore me out due to the humidity and heat. Need to finish the siding and move up to the roof this week. Need to recover first. LOL. 1534726846988.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #80,425  
Been busy today and got nothing done on the wiring. With the static converter I will only get 1 1/3 hp out of the 2 hp motor but that will work for a while. I am only playing anyway not trying to make a living. The 2000# HF lift slings are sweet, 6 ft long and very handy.

Kyle, there are a bunch of videos and info on making a rotary converter, I watched a guy make one about 50 years ago, wonder why I don't remember.

Just ran over to my neighbors house, a car ran through the corn field and ran into his front walk steps and rolled over in his yard. The guy was going so fast an ear of corn flew across my neighbors lot and bounced off of my house. The guy was very drunk and walked away from it. IMG_0399.JPG Ed

/ Good morning!!!! #80,426  
Ed and Kyle, you two sure had an exciting afternoon. And not a good kind of excitement, either.:(

Some nice tooling there, Ed. What's in the little wooden box? If you've never used indexible cutters, you're in for a treat. No more grinding tool bits, and they last a loooooong time. Glad the move went smoothly.

I googled a bit for Anderson docs and came up empty handed. You might have to call them tomorrow if you don't have any documentation. Regardless, there was a time I'd have given my eye teeth for a lathe like that! Congrats!

/ Good morning!!!! #80,427  
Kyle glad they caught the perp

Ed looking good

Riptides nice run in

/ Good morning!!!! #80,428  
Chilling waiting for the family to show up. Did bachelor mode this weekend. Run in wore me out due to the humidity and heat. Need to finish the siding and move up to the roof this week. Need to recover first. LOL.View attachment 567585

Very nice work Rip.

/ Good morning!!!! #80,429  
Good evening all. 78F this morning, overcast and calm wind. No rain overnight, overcast broke late morning, wind 10-20, high temp 95F and humidity starting to drop. Went to Chapel, then got both sinks in master bath flowing better, ordered truck bed mat, and got a good nap in. Grilled brats for dinner.
Ed looks like lathe is coming along. Gnarly looking wreck:eek:
Kyle never had a man hunt in my back yard:shocked:
Prayers for all.

/ Good morning!!!! #80,430  
Don does your something for everyone community have a woodworking and/or metal working shop?

Oh my, you would not believe the wood shop. It looks like a manufacturing plant, it has everything, it is huge. Sun City Texas Woodworker’s Shop Sells Homes
No metal shop, yet.

Ed and Kyle way too much excitement. Let us know what the Wednesday paper says Kyle.