Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #139,361  
Out of how many doses? How does that compare to flu or other vaccines? Raw data with no relative comparison doesn’t tell much.
No vaccine is perfect, you’re playing the odds.
Here is another chart from VAERS info based on deaths from Covid Vaxx compared to ALL others since 1990. Pretty bad odds if you ask me.
Hey, if someone wants the Vaxx, go for it. I’m just asking questions because it’s been talked about.
I haven’t had a Covid Vaxx but I’m still undecided on getting one.

Attachments

• D6748767-0A03-402F-839C-B88FFAF9AFAC.png
    D6748767-0A03-402F-839C-B88FFAF9AFAC.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #139,362  
I don't know that this necessarily answers all the questions you pose, but perhaps it might provide some insights:

Texas has seen nearly 9,000 COVID-19 deaths since February. All but 43 were unvaccinated people.

It would seem to lend some credence to the point that RNG raised: the reason why some statistical data isn't available is because it isn't being collected.
Thanks RS. I have seen that article. I am also very familiar with the Tx Trib and personally acquainted with several who work and write for them. My experience has been that they slant everything to an extreme. That article is a good example of their slanted journalism. There is one reporter there who I trust and he did not write this article.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,363  
Here is another chart from VAERS info based on deaths from Covid Vaxx compared to ALL others since 1990. Pretty bad odds if you ask me.
Hey, if someone wants the Vaxx, go for it. I’m just asking questions because it’s been talked about.

Something like that is really concerning. The government should investigate this. Why don't hospitals and doctors and nurses report anything like this? Surely there were autopsies.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,364  
Eric, nice king (queen) of the hill photo. BTW, I'm having my steering wheel moved today!

I remember you said your gas company had gone bankrupt because of government price controls, while their cost of natural gas had jumped. Are you okay now? I just read that 3 more UK power companies had gone bankrupt last week (9 total in September)...due to getting squeezed between price caps and skyrocketing wholesale natural gas prices....and more are expected to file if the coming winter is cold. Hope it doesn't affect you again, but better save some of that fleece, just in case. 🐑

/ Good morning!!!! #139,365  
Good Morning!!!! 56F @ 6:45AM. A mix of clouds and sun early followed by cloudy skies this afternoon. High near 75F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

I read a review yesterday about Ruger's new left hand version of the competition grade 10/22. Basically a mirror image of the righty version, and not many parts interchange. And the "competition" includes a significant accuracy, and price, increase. But no more hot brass in your face of you're a southpaw, either. Are they allowed in the UK, Eric?

That video I linked yesterday, two_bit_score, also identified significant limitations in the VAERS data that are important to understand if it's part of anyone's strategy for becoming vaccinated. Have you watched it?

That 'Stang fits you like a glove, Doug. Any citations yet? 😄

I take it you've raced dirt track in the past, Rich? Where do you go to practice gittin' yer groove back?

It would be nice if that hawk gave you a hand, er bill, helping out with the gophers, Bruce.

Sorry to hear about your fireman friend and his partner, Drew. But glad they weren't hurt any worse than they were.

Really bad head-on collision a couple miles from here on the state highway last night. Tore the front end of one pickup truck completely off, the other one ended up 100 feet down a steep embankment. The occupants of the truck that stayed on the road were not seriously hurt; they're still looking for the ones from the other truck.

Ride on the red bike went fine yesterday; no more leaks from the tank, and I didn't see any oil drips, either. But I'll check both again today. Chances for rain continue to decline over the weekend, there are no Red Flag Warnings in the forecast, and PG&E says they have no plans to cut power. So it looks like I can RSVP a "yes" to the campout organizers, and start planning a route down. 👍 🤞

Hump Day already?

/ Good morning!!!! #139,366  
Please leave a message with someone on TBN so IF you die from C19 we don't waste a lot of bits on "what happened to two-bit?"

/ Good morning!!!! #139,367  
Perhaps his choice includes a medical condition, social isolation, or high natural immunity from this particular virus.

One never really knows. But the numbers are staggering and sad to say the least. Vaccinations, masks, choices and whatnot.

Please leave a message with someone on TBN so IF you die from C19 we don't waste a lot of bits on "what happened to two-bit?"

Personally the COVID discussions, narratives and vaccine talk belong elsewhere.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,368  
The situation in Alberta is so dire. There are heart breaking reports of several pregnant women who were afraid to be vaccinated because of possible side effects, entering icu and begging for a vaccine because they couldn't breath. The doctor telling them they'll go now in an induced coma and on respirator, the child will be delivered so. Coming in the world alone. The icu staff say they've never seen anything like this, and it's also a very experimental procedure. I guess everyone chooses whatever they think the lesser evil is. Even if the US gov is lying, the rest of the world govs must be lying too, because nobody reports many deaths from the vaccine, but they do report many more unvaccinated dying than vaccinated. Perhaps Pfizer does rule the world if all say this.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,369  
53°F and going to a high of 66. Wind N 2 mph. Partly sunny.

A dump run and short trip to town. That is all I am doing today.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,370  
I guess I'm fortunate in that my local hospital has kept track of its admissions and ICU beds, and has a website to display the results. I'm also fortunate in that it looks like the number of cases is declining from a recent all time high. It matters to me because this community is where I go for groceries, medical care, and most all of my shopping. In other words, the people I interact with there are the ones who will pass on the virus to me. It's important to me to know what percentage of the populace is infected, and if treatment in the ICU is available should it happen to me. Instead of relying on statistics from the WHO or CDC, local knowledge was a far more important factor in making my vaccination choice. Try a google search with the name of your local hospital and Covid 19 and see if similar information is available to you.