Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #140,211  
Sorry to hear about knee Ted, but welcome to retirement.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,213  
I don’t if my grandson or my daughter had more fun with the golf cart.
IMG_2446.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #140,214  
This stuff is dragging me down wngsprd been a week now hope Thomas is better

Nice pictures guys

50 high of 67 today hopefully new dishwasher and cook top come today

Prayers for all
Hope you feel better soon. Prayers.

Ted, hope your decision works out for the best.

Got back from funeral in New Braunfels. I35 was a parking lot going....chose some nice back roads to come home.

Ron, sorry about your sleep cycle. I hate being cold.

RNG, I think meth head home invasion crimes are pretty low life....and SF walgreen shoplifters...porch pirates....the list is long.

We just got an unexpected rain shower for a few minutes. Was 89F and sulltry, Currently 81F and sultry.

I pulled out and hooked up the old John Deere 350 sickle mower, after maybe 3 years of thorny briars growing up through it. It needs some love. Somewhere I lost a rock guard, so I bought one that might fit from TSC.

Tired from lack of sleep since before Doobie concert. Seems impossible to catch up. I need a nap too Mostly.

Have a great day team.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,215  
Good evening all. 62F for the low, overcast, patchy fog, calm wind. Wind was light to moderate, sky became partly cloudy about 10AM, and high temp was 84F, DP 63F. Bike ride this morning, 59 miles. Early afternoon when almost back home young buck was standing in road when we saw him, turned and trotted in front of us for about 15 seconds then jumped the fence and we lost him. Wish I had a go pro to film or get some stills. after lunch nap, no work done on woodpile. One of the bikers brought me a nice Samsung 32" curved monitor He could not use, will be interesting to shoehorn on desk. :)
Covid update: Cooke 4139 confirmed cases, 18 active cases, Montague 2617 confirmed cases, 30 active cases, Grayson, 16,104 confirmed cases, 107 active cases. Cooke 7, Montague 6, Grayson 0, new cases. Grayson number still don't add up
David glad the schedule for booster was easy to get. reward sounds delicious.
Roy hope you get your haircut.
Ron good tree is gone, sorry about the chill.hope net install went well. nice moon pic and thanks for the details of your projects, nosy people want to know
Drew hope today wen well for you, busy schedule
Ron coyotes have been quiet lately
Billy hope weather cooperates with your painting
Buppies hope your deliveries showed up.
Thomas sorry to hear about the hunters overstepping your boundaries.
Bill hope new mouse helps, did you try new battery ?
Paul hope the opener is fully functional.
Eric hope your agenda for weekend is fun. Sheep don't look worried about acorn shortage.
RS lot of rain coming.
Ted good to hear from you. Sorry about the forced retirement, and knee not cooperating.
RNG good to hear you have mud! Hope the skylight efforts are successful.
Drew hope you got your nap
RS Color coming in nicely
Randy good to see your handywork bearing fruit.
Kyle hope you got a nap too.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don,whipper/more tests,ring bearer/back broken, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments, PJ/FIL fall and stroke, Dennis /wife wrist surgery and recovery, Roy/ palpitations, angina wife/ankle recovery, David(moss)/remodel/divorce, Buppies/new cancer on arm, Thomas/gout and bear flu/wife bear flu, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes, Ken/aunt fall injuries, David(sadamo)/Sophie's eye surgery, RNG/fire season, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/injuries from fall, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Mike/elbow pain, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all

/ Good morning!!!! #140,216  
mostly_: I haven't tried it on any games yet, but I will right after I post this. It seems to be better than the old one that is now in the recycling bin.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,217  
Got lawn mowed down around house: east, west, and most of back (south), might be the last time this year ... but I doubt it.

Also managed to get 330 lbs of fertilizer spread on that and the lower front:

150 lbs of The Andersons 8-32-16 Starter Fertilizer

130 lbs of Menard's Premium 30-0-3

plus 50 lbs of Scotts Winterizer Turf Builder 22-4-11 Weed-N-Feed ... which has been sitting on the floor in the garage for the last 20 years ... :LOL:

Finished up under the lights and it was a little after 19:00 when I got things put away and came inside.

Had some Cream of Mushroom soup to tide me over until dinner arrived.

Time for a little ice cream with hot fudge ... with a bit of Classic Arts Showcase on PBS before heading to bed.

Hope everyone had a great day ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #140,218  
Morning all! 33 here going to a sunny 55 high.
Deck project is done till spring due to the weather and lack of materials.
Picked up all my tools and brought them home for clean up and maintenance.
Wife and I continue to be as healthy as we can.
Project for the rest of fall will just be leaf clean up and getting things ready for below freezing temps. Maybe one last convertible ride if the weather cooperates and then will put it away for the season.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
deckrail.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #140,219  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 31° with a few clouds this morning. Heading to 52° with some rain in afternoon. Got net put over garden pond yesterday. That should keep the leaves out of it. Did some more cleanup of shop. Not sure what I will get into today. Some NASCAR in afternoon.
White Crowned Sparrow stopped at feeders on it's way to warmer winter home.
TKD1lXZ.jpg

RNG, I have gone cheap on the meters. Bought 4 of them . This will allow me to monitor shore power and generator power separately. I do not use much power. Recently there has been failures locally with generators not putting out right frequency. So decided to put these meters on generators inputlines. Then added the shore power while I was at it. Power company already supplied me with a monitor for shore power that is connected to a APP.

LS, good you get to retire. Hope you have lots of plans to help enjoy it.

Wngsprd, we used Crab Apples. That is until someone ran into the house crying.

Randy, good golf cart is running good enough for everyone to use.

Phil, deck looks good.

Hope Buppies and Thomas are getting better.

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,220  
Good morning, low temp 37°F and the high will be around 43. Wind SSE 7 mph. Showers.

We've still got wood outside, about 1/3 of a cord and it is right in front of the oil tank. That will be moved before the end of this week.
Yesterday while we were putting the wood in I saw a few snowflakes, so winter is coming. :confused: Too soon for me. Don't get me wrong, I like winter but I like to have a fall as well. Snow in late November is okay, but not in October.

Nice looking deck, are you putting lattice around the bottom, for a place for the squirrels and chipmunks to hide/store their nuts?

Tomorrow I need to get to the local hydraulic shop and get me a hydraulic pressure tester. I think the pressure is a little low, but if it is then I will need to do a ton of research to find the regulator and turn it up.

The new mouse works, like a new mouse should. We will see how long this one lasts.

Have a safe day all