Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,921  
good morning all
75 going up to 84 today, another lovely day

Headed off to a local cars and coffee this morning at Hagerty not far away. Have no idea what we will find. Then lunch and a trip to rv to work on the inop brake light and back up light. Hopefully just shaken loose but should be pretty generic and can find at local auto parts store. I also have to spray for ants, little winged ants that have been inside rv for days, no idea where they came from. I must have vacuumed up 50 or more of them

My friend's wife flew back to PA so I am driver and chef for the week.
Glad to help out my friend, we've known each other since 9th grade.
His leg is still seriously messed up from some neurological issue, and can't drive his truck yet, and maybe never at this rate. His wife loves to cook and he can barely use the microwave, both his stove and microwave are new and complicated, can understand his challenge.

yes I will take pics today

/ Good morning!!!! #166,922  
Very fast son Kyle glad wreck beside house wasn’t too serious and no one hurt

mostly one of the best shoes made in my opinion Mephisto if you look hard can find on sale. They are truly super comfortable. m7040 nice use of dead tree ingenious.

Glad gravel came LS now tractor time

Big pine tree came down yesterday evening in yard missed my truck by 4 feet know what I will be doing today.

49 this morning high of 73 rain showers tonight more tomorrow but we are 1.4 inches behind for the month so far.

Prayers for all our Country Ukrainian people

/ Good morning!!!! #166,923  
looked up details of Hagerty cars and coffee this morning and disappointed to find out it's a members only event. Going to tell my friend to join for next time. So I guess we'll be working on the rv later this morning.

Buppies four feet isn't much, glad your truck is ok

/ Good morning!!!! #166,924  
Kilroy sorry about reality setting in hope puppy survives :) nice pics

Kilroy sorry about oops, hopefully will outgrow that.
“Cuteness” is a survival trait, across all species.

(plus at one point we all must have been at least somewhat cute, otherwise our parents would have strangled us)

finally needed to recharge after almost 3 hours:

73B8979D-A3B0-4D9F-88F9-7A271BD5E1DF.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #166,925  
33F mostly cloudy low 40's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Walks vehicles are clean from 2" snow over night,ground to soft plow driveway should be melted Tuesday.
Plans for today...take the day as it comes.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,926  
Good Morning
46 and sunny out this morning. Supposed to get close to 60 and stay sunny all day.
Yesterday was a good inside day, although I did go up on a ladder in the rain to replace a gutter hanger and clear the outlet to the downspout.
But mostly in the shop catching up. Cut some rubber sandblast mask for my friend that sandblasts rocks and sell them at craft shows.
Zoe came over to the shop with me to keep me amused, she makes herself right at home.

IMG_1382.jpg

Today, someone is supposed to come and pick up their speaker, that’s always a fun event, youngest son is coming to help his mom with the alpacas, he usually brings his dog to wear Zoe out.
Hopefully the sun and the wind will help dry this up out there. It was getting pretty nice before we had 3 days of rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,927  
Good morning. Just about 30° now, may hit 40 today. We have several days with just above freezing in the day, and just below freezing in the night. Will probably make the maple syrup folks happy!

Wife and daughter and I spent some time cutting up that big evergreen tree that fell down in the front yard of the rental property. I’s going to generate a fair amount of nice outdoor firewood for the renters, and we have a big bonfire coming up! If we want to burn during the day, we have to do it before April 1, when the regulations for no burning 7 AM to 7 PM come into affect.

All the rounds should be easy to split with the electric splitter, so we’ll try and get that done today.

Here’s what the Battleground looked like yesterday.

E0CAB601-89CE-4FF5-BA3F-5CCE0BE30775.jpeg
4BE92DCA-EBCB-4C6A-A72B-4344C8D7B697.jpeg
6C3B6784-5AB7-4825-A769-4B940A24274D.jpeg
0D75F16F-395A-41B1-8570-DB5142CF903E.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #166,928  
Good Morning. Miss not going to Cars and Coffee events since Covid arrived.
Refurbished the Ole pressure washer yesterday. New wheels (solid) No more flats. New hose and gun. No more leaks. Cleaned carb and tank. No more problems.
Cheaper than a new one too. Then weed eater time.
More weed eater time today... still too wet to mow. Got a new welding helmet to try out today...fun time. Gonna put the front bumperettes back on the Cobra today. Shortened up the mounts so they do not stand off so far. Plan is to wash and drive. Forecast is for 64º
Hope everybody has a great day!
P.S.
I got 50 miles of twisty back country roads in on the Cobra today ~ Lots of up and down shifts. Poppies and Mustard in bloom make for fields of orange and yellow out there. Sure is pretty, I could have used a windbreaker but I'm not complaining.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #166,929  
Good Morning!!!! 36F @ 6:30AM. Sunny. High around 60F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.

Wind came up too fast for spraying yesterday. Probably too much wind today for spraying or burning a pile, but tomorrow looks promising. Rain starts again tomorrow night for a couple more inches, then on and off for the rest of the 10-day.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,930  
Good morning, 47 going to 61 wind gusts to 24 MPH. Was windy last night blew open the gate at the high fence garden. Walked a few miles this morning in the driveway. Cody got frisky and ran circles around me. At least he has stopped herding me by nipping at the heels.

The app for the thermostat is telling me to clean the filter on the mini split.

Waiting for some more drying out before tilling and moving more dirt.

Having a hard time finding a new pump for an old electric pressure washer. There is a place in town and may try see if they have one. It is handy to have the smaller pressure washer at the house.