Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,322  
Drew,
did your RV tech ever show up?
Tom, no, he got hung up on another job, guy had a lot of jobs lined up and bottom line is I didn't make the cut...
by 5:30 I called him and he said he had at least an hour on that job and an hour to get there and I nicely said no thank you, doesn't make sense for either of us. And he had a big job he was clearly stressed about the next morning. No sense ragging on him, he's just booked up. And likely is challenged getting capable help he can afford.

so now I have a variety of towels stuffed in that bathroom, good thing I always pack half a dozen towels for drying off the rv after washing or for floods. I've done floods before...

tonight I'm taking a shower but will not drain the tanks. I've got some chemicals to put in the black tank at least that is supposed to clean up the sensors. But the tank has to be fairly full, which mine never is.
grey tank sensor also off. So with the grey tank full of shower water and lots of extra detergent I guess in it, I hope to scrubba dubba down 95 to Flagler Beach. Where I shall deposit said nasty brew in Florida...
and I'm sure the gauges will still be off.

I'll be in Delray Beach on Monday and the rv will be in the same spot all week. Should be easy to get someone to come out there.

I had to chuckle that I bet Buckeye could have fixed that toilet fitting in ten seconds, so could Popgadget and quite a few others. The issue is fitting in there without having to rip out the toilet. Buckeye is a tall guy, I am wider
for sure, which doesn't help. I just want someone to try, just once, to back the fitting out and see if it will rethread.
if not, ok sell me a lot of parts.

now Kyle would have put that screwed up part through a die and then on his lathe, trued it absolutely perfectly, and reinstalled it with aircraft precision. He knows how to fix things, not just replace parts. I wonder if I should order that part on Amazon and get it shipped to my friend in Delray.
and leave it out conspicuously...save the 100 percent markup...

if over 500 a month are sold to fix toilets, that's a lot of broken toilets.
begs the question as to whether what you buy is any better than the first gen. If installed correctly, I'm sure that nice soft plastic is just fine. I'd like to screw + cement a metal fitting on the end and then screw that into the water line. Mine has a boogered thread, I'm guessing most of these get sold because the valve fails. Maybe it's a worthwhile spare to carry.

I'm heading outside for a walk. A walk along the lake, even if it is manmade. ?

/ Good morning!!!! #180,323  
Good (Sunday) morning. Overnight Low of 9C and it's presently 16.7C, fairly clear and calm. There was a dribble of rain in the gauge from yesterday's thunderstorm... not worth recording.

Lovely march and Remembrance ceremony yesterday. The thunderstorm finished up prior to our 'stepping off' and just a bit of gusty wind to finish it off. I got home by 1150.

The High temp did reach 27C, followed by a cold front that dropped the temp by 10C.

As per usual, I'm off to Church in a half hour and then the rest of the day is His.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,324  
Don, your progress is wonderful. You set your mind to it and get it done. Glad you are healing and can slowly get back to all the things you want to. Looks like you are doing very well.

Frits, your pictures are wonderful.
Your kids are wonderful too.
more giraffes please....;)

/ Good morning!!!! #180,328  
Tbf if your winters consisted of -15 degree temperatures and very little daylight, you'd probably spend a fair amount of time at home in your pants as well.)
I grew up in very rural northern Vt.
Very rarely did we “drinking at home, alone, in your underwear” during the winter. Too darn cold.
Now summertime was different.
Summertime by the stream, clothing was optional.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,329  
Phil, ever seen this?

Bowl is about year old, local, but I don’t know what wood.
I had oiled it, so shouldn’t have dried out.
That happens a lot when the center "pith" of the log is not removed. The stress of the wood moving with the seasons makes the middle harder wood shrink and grow at a different rate than the rest.

Didn't make out great at the show. Lot's of people commented on how nice it was but no offers were made!. At least I made back the entrance fee and cleared 200 dollars.[not counting time and materials]
Oh well! It was a fun experience and will pay for my dust collector to get a new filter.
Time to relax and unwind. Tomorrow will also be a slow day with me maybe unpacking all the show stuff and not much more.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,330  
Good (Sunday) morning. Overnight Low of 9C and it's presently 16.7C, fairly clear and calm. There was a dribble of rain in the gauge from yesterday's thunderstorm... not worth recording.

Lovely march and Remembrance ceremony yesterday. The thunderstorm finished up prior to our 'stepping off' and just a bit of gusty wind to finish it off. I got home by 1150.

The High temp did reach 27C, followed by a cold front that dropped the temp by 10C.

As per usual, I'm off to Church in a half hour and then the rest of the day is His.

That's about it, take care all.
You certainly earn your dinner.