Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,631  
Piddled in the shop today. Put a step on my SS mower and installed a grab bar on the SS roof edge to make it safer for me to climb in and out.
Hope you all have a great evening. Those with a woodstove put a foot up there for me 😉

/ Good morning!!!! #182,633  
Apparently antibiotics don't have much effect on viruses.
never did, never will. Antibiotics are for bacterial critters, not virus-type critters.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,634  
Good (Thursday) morning. Overnight Low of 11.9C and it's presently 16.9C, overcast and fairly calm (wind will pick up, though). There was 3mm in the gauge @ 0900... not expected but every little bit in the tank is welcome, especially with guests in the house.

Good run into town yesterday. Holiday traffic is beginning to pick up as the town/area's population typically triples at this time of the year due to many 'holiday homes'.

Yesterday arvo I was able to successfully extract the Hills Hoist main pole from the in-ground socket. AND without destroying anything! :D I put everything aside for later disposal at the tip as something told me that I may be able to salvage from it.

A good thing that I did that too. Computer research confirmed that, even though the hoist was 25+ years old, the in-ground socket was still compatible with today's models. This was confirmed by product reviews/testimonials... however I may have to re-use the 'locking cap' and pin from the old pole. So I'm glad that I didn't dispose of that.

My houseguests will be returning later on this evening... Penelope will not be pleased.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,635  
IMG_2802.png

Caught dad using my rotary mower as a snow blade the other day, so my brother got the blade put on for him.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,637  
Good evening all. 44ºF for the start, partly cloudy, light breeze. Light wind, cloudiness increasing and cloud thickness increasing, and high temp was 62ºF. Putter to start day, worked on estate paperwork, still no trace of trust document. Trip to put volagi in the shop, they let me know bottom bracket dead, need to order replacement. Hit book store while in Sherman got 2 new books. Met group of friends at Lodge for dinner, had shrimp scampi, no leftovers.
Bill hope you got more sleep.
Ron glad you got the hood off. Good to hear step is mounted. Sounds like good plan for last hole. Cool pic with doves fluffed up.
Drew hope you stay healthy with all the planned activities. Hope different hospital works out for the CT scan.
NHBX hope you get the mess picked up. and burned.
Helo nice you are getting more sunshine. Nice all plant survived move.
Buppies good you were able to rest yesterday. prayers sent.
RNG hope you got more sleep.
Dennis sorry you still feel bad. prayers sent.
Billy nice you store shopping for wife. Glad you got hike in. nice pic
Dennis prayers for your BIL
Kilroy glad good day of errand running. Glad you got haircut and sauna in. Happy Birthday to Harry
Frits sorry to heat son house hold have Covid, RSV, and flu. prayers sent. Glad wife is feeling less pain hope bone density checks ok.
Thomas hope permit stop has better outcome this time.
Scott(vt) hope GS recital went well. Glad FD party was good.
Ken impressive flooding and pic. Hope the debris cleanup went well.
Frits neat pic of lava.
Drew nice Christmas present.
Helo nice pics
Drew hope you got the river pics
Ted no joy on paperwork. Hope you get your snow and the last plaque finished.
Drew good story. Should have kept the ring sooner, with you redirecting it no incentive to change address.
Chris antibiotics mostly used against bacterial disease.
David sorry weather not any better for mowing or pump exchange.
Drew nice pics
Fris interesting justice system. thanks for info.
Frits neat story.
Thomas glad you got your landfill permit. Hope you found someone to talk to at party.
Scott(vt) glad you got new tube in tire. I hope you didn't pinch tube either.
Scotty hope grab bar works for you.
Randy(wag) sorry traffic is up in town. good to hear pole removed, and ground socket still compatible with new pole.
Dennis glad your brother could get the blade put on.
Dennis sorry to hear gift cards were stolen.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,638  
Good morning !
Time to wake up ! 😁

Have got like inch of snow. It's ~ 0...+1ºC Cant figure out what to do with that snow. Should I clean driveway or let weather take care of that

Today should move last junk from old office to new one. A lot of mental fight with colleagues and myself about items (tools, spare parts) 10 years not used

Later today should drive boys to their basketball club party

/ Good morning!!!! #182,639  
29° and dark out, highs in the low 30’s sunny winds NW 10-15 gusts 25+ mph.

Got most of the storm mess cleaned up and moved to the brush pile, neighbor came over and helped, goes so much faster with 2 people 👍

The Mrs went to the DMV and renewed her license then picked up groceries. One more trip to the butcher and hopefully that’s it until after Christmas.

Bef hope you feel better soon

Prayers for those in need
Stay safe everyone

Last edited: