Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,055  
Good Evening Guys ,
Phil very thoughtful and beautiful gift ! Nicely done !
Scotty, has the home quieted down yet?
Kyle,
Love them all, but Opa is ready for some peace and quiet ! 😂
Everyone leaves Monday morning !

Attachments

• IMG_3725.jpeg
    IMG_3725.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3724.jpeg
    IMG_3724.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 44
   / Good morning!!!! #183,056  
Finally got the wheel off. Had to heat and beat it 4 times. Once it finally moved a 1/4", I ended up having to heat it and beat it back on the shaft, because I had mushroomed the end of the shaft. Some die grinding fixed that, another heating and I banged it off with the pneumatic air hammer, similar to what m7040 posted earlier.

Now I can take apart the tranny.
View attachment 841396

View attachment 841398

Shows how hot I had to get it to break loose.
Hope your plan works Kyle. I ended up just getting a replacement transaxle from Mulligans.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,057  
34F cloudy.
Parts store hours flew by,afterwards got pickup full apples acorns made phone call to rehab center, could deliver bear cubs were playing 35 acre wood lot ,tomorrow cubs will be in 40 acre wood lot other side of center,don't want cubs thinking vehicle means food.

Plans for the evening...feet up watch Lions win over the Cowboys and share bowl ice cream.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,059  
@Kyle_in_Tex - not sure how things are shaping up. I am mostly not helping the rider I have been assisting for a number of years. He is going a different direction.

But, have been helping some local riders to me. Mainly suspension set up and coaching.

I have been asked by a twins class rider to help his program in 2024. That came from out of the blue. Not sure if it will work out.

and in 2 weeks, I am working with a twins class rider at the Winter Throwdown. That may turn in to something. He has a win and some podiums on his resume.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,060  
Good (Sunday) New Year's Eve morning. Overnight Low of 8.7C and it's presently 22.4C, clear & fairly calm.

Yesterday; my Mate's dhobi done and the Hills Hoist 'christened'... in the meantime I did a recycling run to the tip (cardboard & the old hoist), then into town for petrol + a few items (a cheap 52ltr plastic bin for the hydraulic fluid change).

Today; well I'm back from Church and the rest of the day is His. My Mate & I will attempt to stay up to 'til midnight to ring in the new year.🍷🍷

Oh yeah, and I need to open my birthday presents. :)

That's about it, take care all.