Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,361  
good morning
28 going 49 today no rain

Pond still not overflowing although it is right at overflow elevation. Any rain fall will overflow it and could be a safety issues as well as cause damage to pavement and erosion of property.. Not hard to imagine what a 100 year rain fall will do

An animal is wedging under the fence for the vegetable yard. The 8 ft high wire mesh fence is extremely tight. I can only lift up the lower wire by an inch or so with lots of effort yet whatever borrowed under has caused the vertical wires to bend. What animal could it be? Plan to drive some rebar tied to the lower wire into the ground to close it off and push some dirt up to the fence with the excavator.

View attachment 850279

That’t sure looks familiar, Frits. I use tent peg or stout wire, something with hook at end to hold fence wire.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,362  
GD played in a HS play yesterday together with her friend. Her friend killed herself yesterday after the performance,
She is devastated
She was very popular
Howard county school system is pretty good so there should be counseling available
She is with some of her class mates supporting each other and with us and kids providing support

So sad. Have to wonder why, what influenced such tragedy.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,364  
Good (Monday) morning. Overnight Low of 18.2C and it's presently 27.7C, high overcast and calm. Yesterday my house top outside temperature reached 39.5C, 8.5 degrees (C) higher than the aerodrome. Woof. I 'bravely' hid in the house for the remainder of the day.

All of my paddocks are 'crunching' underfoot. So much so that the Mad Horse Agisting Woman has requested a paddock transfer tomorrow evening. Well, it is that time of the year when there's little 'picking' for the horses.

It looks like another 'bravely hide in the house' day. (y)

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,365  
I know Eddie Walker is an old timer here, just never had the pleasure of meeting him, thanks

my sister just sent another video out her window, whoa, surf's up, looks like 12 foot sweepers coming in.
the sound that must be making, hope she sleeps well tonight.
or until all of Muir Beach slides off the hill into the water...
looks pretty rocky but who knows.

I hope Scootr is not washing away.
too much water too quickly
the arroyos will be flooding tonight

/ Good morning!!!! #185,366  
1707093332019.jpeg

c'mon honey, let's go boating tonight
The Pacific is churned up, 12 footers and lots of wind

/ Good morning!!!! #185,368  
Now which one of you Texans are going to show me what good barbecue is?...
Don, you and I will go out for a vegan lunch or dinner. This will be second week in October. Don't go cruising then..
BBQ would be Snow's BBQ in Lexington TX only open on Saturday till they run out. They are located closer to Kyle.
No cruises during October but that is the prime season for the "Adventure Farm" which I can surely take the day off. I'm located between N and O about 10 miles off 35, I'll check out the restriction on day parking at the fitness center parking lot and we can do lunch. We can revisit the days and location when the time gets closer.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,369  
GD played in a HS play yesterday together with her friend. Her friend killed herself yesterday after the performance,
She is devastated
She was very popular
Howard county school system is pretty good so there should be counseling available
She is with some of her class mates supporting each other and with us and kids providing support
How tragic. Prayers for your GD and her friend's family.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,370  
BBQ would be Snow's BBQ in Lexington TX only open on Saturday till they run out. They are located closer to Kyle.
No cruises during October but that is the prime season for the "Adventure Farm" which I can surely take the day off. I'm located between N and O about 10 miles off 35, I'll check out the restriction on day parking at the fitness center parking lot and we can do lunch. We can revisit the days and location when the time gets closer.
When I traveled in TX liked to take back roads. 155, 79 and 77. Was a good route for me down to Don’s and Kyle’s. Took me away from all the big cities. Almost all the towns had nice small RV parks. Sonny’s in Lexington was a small park but clean. Market and restaurant across the street. Not trying to change your rout. Just mentioning there are sometimes better routes to take than Interstates.