Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,491  
Good Afternoon Dennis,
Yep,I have the Farm Boss also and I have a smaller Stijl 025, I think ! Kind of wish I had a small limb saw also, but I don’t !

Actually using the Farm Boss today on an ash that came down in the last storm !
That thing will really cut when the chain is sharp ! But kind of heavy for small work !

Get well soon !

/ Good morning!!!! #186,492  
just sat down with a thud
been on my feet too long
all the flowers are back in the greenhouse, 80 degrees on top shelf because of big old sun out there
pumping out the btus.

resting before I vacuum house, again.
I'm tracking too much stuff in from outside

/ Good morning!!!! #186,494  
Good evening already !

44F here, same as RIGA Latvia! Although it might warm up much more here, as we have sunny skies and they have rain.
😁
Lovely day today
In Riga today still around 6 C / 44 F, but I have made "rancho run". There was colder, but still above freezing.
At morning empty wagon was running over ice, nice and smooth, just loaded start to fall trough, but nothing critical
692B20C1-4CC8-42FC-AC75-733B4B7DE0CE_1_102_o.jpeg

but sun was doing job fast
This is road to forest. Normally that creek is barely seem at bottom of 2 meters deep ditch. Now water is almost running over road. And we have there under road like 2 ft pipe for that flow

A9AFF5C3-06F9-4581-AB7B-EC0B72BA65BC_1_102_o.jpeg

It seems that today our logging season is over.

All high-value logs are at roadside, so great success. There is still something in the forest, but I will not cry for those logs

One example is this 2 ft+ aspen. Yeah, big but sawmills are not buying that big.
I am not happy to split for firewood it either.
In case will have some freezing nights, BIL will take that timber out. But if not - dont care.
3BADDC47-74C5-42D9-92C9-D857B87A25E7_1_102_o.jpeg

iCloud, Dropbox or email.
Personally I use icloud. With TBN works drag and drop, if pic is not resized. TBN somehow compress it and it works just fine

For archive I am paying for flicker

Checked out the Stihl chain saws at the center. Next time I need something bigger will get the Stihl 261. It comes with manual carb or auto adjust, same price

Despite cold weather flowers are starting to come out

View attachment 854162
Nice
I have just heard first migrant birds, a bit too early for flowers here

My 0,02 $ for saw. Recently I was choosing between Husqy 545 and Stihl 261 C. Both comes with that "autotune" carb.
Stick with Swedes, mainly because they have better service here.
Today was first day for new saw. Really love that thing.
I am not pushing nothing, just recommending - check them too.

~~~~~~~~

At the end today I have made 4 wagons of aspens for sawmill and like 2 are ready to be collected for pulp. That's a lot. But just fine for last day. Really exhausted, but happy.
Guess I will take a shot (or two) with nice french drink (not lemonade) 😁

That's about it, have a nice evening !

/ Good morning!!!! #186,496  
I will have to go get more deer corn today they finished off 40 pounds yesterday. About 9 of them some younger ones some older
Soon before you know it count should increase,for the will attract others food somewhat hard to find until things start to green.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,498  
Good (Monday) morning. Overnight Low of 13.8C and it's presently 17.3C, clear with a breeze.

I'm up fairly early (for a retiree) as there's a 1000 job that needs doing on the Church grounds; a 'bunch' of us are going to manually shift a caravan (used as temporary accommodation for those in 'need') to a new location.

Penelope the Pussybeast AND 'Mighty Huntress' presented me with a half-dead mouse this morning. Good girl! Get them mousies!!!

That's about it, take care all.