Grading--what am I doing to cause this?

/ Grading--what am I doing to cause this? #111  
I guess being able to angle like that is a blade's advantage over a box blade. I can just tilt my box front to back and side to side of course.
I can angle my box blade using the crab steer mode of 4 wheel steering:
P6110002.JPG
P6110004.JPG

Notice the dirt windrow ^^^^

/ Grading--what am I doing to cause this? #112  
Xfax, I picked up a load of fence posts Thursday and the only way they got them on my little trailer was with a loader that bent in the middle like that. I told the girl that she could have never done that with a tractor because there was a huge tank right behind her and she didn't adjust for it like you'd have to do normally.

/ Grading--what am I doing to cause this? #113  
Have a 12 foot long grader blade 8 foot wide home made tilts in every direction used a mobile home axle and 400 # of weight it solved my washboard problem. Good luck
That is a nice rig. You should start a thread with more build details

/ Grading--what am I doing to cause this? #114  
Land plane all the way. Mid range, let the dust fly. Worth every penny in less frustration and job well done.

/ Grading--what am I doing to cause this?
Have a 12 foot long grader blade 8 foot wide home made tilts in every direction used a mobile home axle and 400 # of weight it solved my washboard problem. Good luck 😃
That's pretty cool, it's a mini-maintainer.

/ Grading--what am I doing to cause this? #119  
Strange beasts, the box blade is in the front?
The front is Skid Steer Quick Attach (SSQA) and the 3 point box blade is on a SSQA to 3 point adapter:
P6140007.JPG
P6140009.JPG

What's relation to the Compact Telehandler?
Totally different machines, but I also can use the box blade on the front of it with the same SSQA to 3 point adapter:
PA240002.JPG
PA240004.JPG

/ Grading--what am I doing to cause this? #120