Having a blast with our new M62

/ Having a blast with our new M62 #31  
This one should be an advertisement pic for Kubota!

IMG_0125.JPG

How long does it take you to disconnect and reattach the backhoe?

Does the reared feel light without it?

Does the bucket weigh more than the grapple?

/ Having a blast with our new M62 #32  
Maybe try getting an exhaust tip to blow exhaust sideways?

Also:
Hydraulic system temp sensor 12V 3 psi - Google Search

I use this stuff with a 1,000 to 1,200 hour change interval.
Amazon.com: Royal Purple 117 Syntractor III Universal Tractor Fluid - 5 gal.: Automotive
Figure $750 for an oil change.

I was thinking vertical exhaust but that would require cutting the side panel or equiv..... shooting the exhaust in between the front tire & the FEL is a tight fit but it looks like the best option available.

Wormwood

IMG_0420.JPG

/ Having a blast with our new M62
This one should be an advertisement pic for Kubota!

View attachment 522536

How long does it take you to disconnect and reattach the backhoe?

Does the reared feel light without it?

Does the bucket weigh more than the grapple?

Taking off the backhoe took me maybe 15 minutes the first time, but putting on the 3 point linkage the first time was a nightmare. All the paint was fresh and none of the pins would slide. Not a problem after the first use of the 3 point and wore off some paint. I also dab a little greas on everything. I can disconnect the hoe, put on the 3 point and hook up the rotary cutter now in less than 45 minutes. Maybe even 30 minutes if I wasnt fat....lol. I can take the hoe off, pull away, back back up and reconnect in less than 20 minutes.

The rear is light with nothing on it. I dont get carried away if nothing is on it and I try to get something on there asap.

I think the bucket is around 550lbs and I think the grapple is about 450lbs.

/ Having a blast with our new M62
I was thinking vertical exhaust but that would require cutting the side panel or equiv..... shooting the exhaust in between the front tire & the FEL is a tight fit but it looks like the best option available.

Wormwood

View attachment 522582

I tossed some ideas around, but figured I would just be reinventing the wheel.

/ Having a blast with our new M62 #35  
Im jealous of that 16gpm 3rd function. Kubota seriously needs to get that going on the L series so i can run some skid steer attachments.

/ Having a blast with our new M62 #36  
Im jealous of that 16gpm 3rd function. Kubota seriously needs to get that going on the L series so i can run some skid steer attachments.

IMO, if Kubota just put the L series factory cab option on the M62, it would be the perfect machine! (Okay, maybe 10 more PTO hp while their at it )

/ Having a blast with our new M62 #37  
IMO, if Kubota just put the L series factory cab option on the M62, it would be the perfect machine! (Okay, maybe 10 more PTO hp while their at it )

Amen! I'd give anything for a factory cab with A/C... and you'd need some of that extra 10hp run the compressor & blower.:thumbsup:

Wormwood

/ Having a blast with our new M62 #38  
Amen! I'd give anything for a factory cab with A/C... and you'd need some of that extra 10hp run the compressor & blower.:thumbsup:

Wormwood

Wormwood,
I drove/operated an M62 with the Curtis cab. It didn't have A/C and would certainly get hot in there. However speaking with Curtis manufacturing out of MA, they said they should have optional a/C available for it in the near future.

The cab seemed very functional, but it wasn't "nice" like the factory cabs are. (But just as costly)

315A720B-01A5-4E8A-A9FA-5AABB5FF4A46.JPG

0A562665-8F7E-4D8D-8871-EB7212503116.JPG

5CD6BE47-7011-4034-8F8F-26956AFCB050.JPG

7062C9F7-7A59-43D7-A137-7D7183992BED.JPG

However it would keep you warm and dry on those cold rainy/snowy days!

/ Having a blast with our new M62 #39  
Nice rig! Following.

/ Having a blast with our new M62 #40  
I totally agree that the m62 would be amazing with a full cab and i dont know why they havent made the option available. Unfortunately for me, they're a bit to heavy for what i do. I find myself having to drive on newly poured sidewalks and soft lawns pretty often so i think i'd have to stick with the L.