3-Point Hitch Help removing a King Kutter rotary cutter

/ Help removing a King Kutter rotary cutter
I pulled the stabilizer pins off both sides when I took off the cutter. The picture was a picture just to show everyone my original set up.

/ Help removing a King Kutter rotary cutter #32  
So will the arms spread wide enough to clear the pins on both attachments?

/ Help removing a King Kutter rotary cutter #34  
If you have to change implements a lot, you may want to consider this TBN Sponsor's Quick Hitch.

/ Help removing a King Kutter rotary cutter
That looks pretty awesome. However at this point being a new tractor owner all I have is the cutter and a hay spear. I do however want to get a 15 inch or so post hole digger and pallet forks.

/ Help removing a King Kutter rotary cutter #36  
If you have to change implements a lot, you may want to consider this TBN Sponsor's Quick Hitch.

My suggestion as well. Have had mine for years and makes it much less of a chore when changing implements. You can also buy them here through TBN. Usually have a discount on Black Friday.

/ Help removing a King Kutter rotary cutter #37  
Question, why would you buy a 3 point hay spear with a front end loader?
As far as the quick attach, I would not use it with a PHD.

/ Help removing a King Kutter rotary cutter #38  

Warning - may not work with a 5' KK tiller
I have to remove my PECs when I put my 5' tiller on. Not enougg clearance.

/ Help removing a King Kutter rotary cutter #39  
It’s a bit hard to tell for sure but isn’t this a clip pin that holds the front stabilizer mount, if so just pull this pin and slide the bar off the front mount to allow the arms to move out farther to hook up. Adjustments.jpg

/ Help removing a King Kutter rotary cutter #40  
Question, why would you buy a 3 point hay spear with a front end loader?
As far as the quick attach, I would not use it with a PHD.

I would guess with the size of the tractor that it is....if just moving bales around and not loading/unloading or stacking....a 3ph spear is a much smarter move