How About a Horn?

/ How About a Horn? #1  

WranglerX

Elite Member
Tractor
MF GC1715
For those you who have tractors that do no have a horn, how many times do you wish you had one..

Several occasion recently where I had to get attention of those working with me and a horn would have been nice to get their attention (working with amateurs)...

Dale

/ How About a Horn? #2  
I use mine pretty often for that purpose.

/ How About a Horn? #3  
Our HF equiv is Princess Auto. Occasionally they have their "Freeway Blaster" on sale. Great horn for a tractor. None of this Road Runner Beep Beep!

/ How About a Horn? #4  
I use my horn rarely. Mostly to get my son’s attention when he is on the zero turn.

The horn is sort of “beep beep” as mentioned, but it works more often than not to get his attention.

MoKelly

/ How About a Horn? #5  
I was thinking of putting an air horn on my snow plow tractor(dc compressor type). I already have an amber rotating beacon on it..

/ How About a Horn? #6  
After a first few years of operating my new tractor (many years ago) I found myself yelling from inside of the cab (which didn't work at all) to get the wife's attention.

So I purchased/installed a cheap Napa Auto Parts vehicle 12v horn with a small push button/auto return activation switch in the dash.

I believe most tractor owners would agree very soon after installing one.

KC

/ How About a Horn? #8  
hmmm, something my kid might hear over his always in place headphones.
Always getting ideas here at TBN.

/ How About a Horn? #9  
My tractor came with a horn. 90% of the times I've used it, was by accidentally hitting it with my knee when looking back over my shoulder. The other 10% of the times actually came in handy.

/ How About a Horn? #10  
ZERO The neighbors cows do not respond to the horn on my pickup - if I had a horn on my tractor, it would do no better.