How About a Horn?

/ How About a Horn? #11  
You guys may have inspired me. Having raced street bikes for so many years and a plethora of parts in storage, I know I have several horn takeoffs that will fit the bill for my machine. :)

/ How About a Horn? #12  
The rental tractor (Bobcat) had one and I used it often, to get the attn of co-workers (doing the hard/shovel) work. Using my current John Deere 855 (mostly alone), it would not help. Would I recommend one? Yes.

/ How About a Horn? #13  
I put one on my brand new JD 318 garden tractor years ago. It was indispensable.....Everytime I honked the horn, Mrs.tiller would come running outside with a cold beer for me.

Now, not so much. I got my own beer fridg and she quit running. :laughing::drink:

/ How About a Horn? #14  
cant hurt!! unless its wired wrong, shorts out and tractor burns down!!!

/ How About a Horn? #15  
My tractor came with one of course, but I have used if only rarely to get my wife's attention. It works, it is handy once in a while, but for the most part it is unused. Of course the ones on my car and truck are unused most of the time too. :)

/ How About a Horn? #16  
Everytime I need to honk my truck horn, I get no honk.

They have been putting the horn button in the wrong place for years.

/ How About a Horn? #17  
Put one on my riding mower.
Used it one day to let the wife know that she needed to move her chair from the yard where I was mowing.
Needless to say havent done that since.

/ How About a Horn? #18  
Almost a necessary add-on.... like others have said.... to get attention of the others working. Added a loud one from O'reilly's auto parts. It was about $10 and another $6 for a momentary rocker switch. I was lucky... the tractor wiring harness had horn wires already in place. It was plug and play!

Oh, the grandkids love to blow the horn when they are getting a ride!

/ How About a Horn? #19  
I added a Preco backup alarm 110db to the back of my tractor and connected it to a manual switch. It's really loud, cats move now and dogs howl.
I even added one to my Silverado so people would get out of the way when backing. I sometimes think there either dumb or deaf.

/ How About a Horn? #20  
Put better backup alarm on my wheel loader. Been living here thirty years. People build new house next door and husband calls me. His wife is "jumping out of her skin" when I backup! I have had it disconnected ever since. I too am sensitve to other peoples (and dogs) noise.