How Many Have More Than One Tractor?

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #161  
1 tractor with several implements, 2 ride-on mowers, 1 ATV with snowblade, 1 zero-turn mower

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #162  
1 tractor (Kioti DK 35) Does everything I need, Don't need any more
1 Wheel Horse garden tractor
2 zero turn mowers (Hustler Super z and Snapper Pro s200xt)

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #163  
IF I add a 2nd tractor to my fleet it will be a SCUT in the 25< HP class for yard stuff.

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #164  
Yes. Jcb 1550b, Massey Ferguson MF400 loader/ripper with 4 in 1, Ford 445a loader with gannon scraper and quick change, have grapple and auger, Gradall lift, Clark lift and JLG 40, manlift.

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #165  
2 Kubota 4 WDs
1 Massey 2 WD
1 Iseki 4 WD garden tractor
1 Troybilt Horse 2 Wheel (if that counts)
1 BCS 2 Wheel (if that counts)

+ Partial owner of another Masey 2 WD

And I am looking to add 1

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #166  
Kioti CK3510 SE Hst open station for sunny days
Kioti NX6010 Cab Hst for cold weather months, or if more power is required

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #167  
From what I see, the majority of tractor owners here and everywhere else have only one tractor.

I mean more than one that runs, you maintain, and use regularly... (Don't count the old broke down one behind the barn with 2 flats. :LOL: )

Surprisingly, after replacing my 2 previous tractors with newer, more improved ones, I find I have have about the same hours on both new ones.

I'd hate to have to choose between them, if I had to pick only one. I really have a use for both.

How many of you are multiple machine owners? Could you get by with just one? Which one would you pick if you had to?
I have 2, & both serve there purpose, & both compliment each other as far as what one will do were the other is limited; The other one will fill the void; So I'd have to say they are a team, & I would not pick one over the other; They are both keepers. IMG_20201003_134009.jpg

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #168  
From what I see, the majority of tractor owners here and everywhere else have only one tractor.

I mean more than one that runs, you maintain, and use regularly... (Don't count the old broke down one behind the barn with 2 flats. :LOL: )

Surprisingly, after replacing my 2 previous tractors with newer, more improved ones, I find I have have about the same hours on both new ones.

I'd hate to have to choose between them, if I had to pick only one. I really have a use for both.

How many of you are multiple machine owners? Could you get by with just one? Which one would you pick if you had to?
I have two: a JD 855 hydro 24 hp, a JD 870 with backhoe and bigger bucket. The JD 870, 3-range, 3 speed trans, big turf tires, it's the most useful, most used. The compact 855 is useful for brush cutting, a power wheel barrel, moving things around the property.

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #169  
I have 6, 25-65 HP and use all of them for one thing or another. At 82 and working alone, hooking up implements is a chore most of the time so I have dedicated tractors for certain jobs. The little LS with loader was bought to be handy around the place. It has proven itself repeatedly. If I ever totally quit farming, I will keep it.

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #170  
How I feel about my little Kubota BX23