I have a 29hp 4 wheel drive tractor for our 20 acres and front tires are always flat

/ I have a 29hp 4 wheel drive tractor for our 20 acres and front tires are always flat #31  
Proble we have is too many of them nasty black locust thorned trees on our property and i get a flat everytime i mow etc...Is it good to foamfill the front tires? $500 for front tires only.Any downside to foam fill?If they last 5 years it will save me money and labor. 7 16G.1W is on front tires.Suggestions please
I retired from highway dept. They foam filled their front tires. only thing is, If you have to remove the tire for any reason. You have to cut the tire off the rim or buy a new rim.

/ I have a 29hp 4 wheel drive tractor for our 20 acres and front tires are always flat #32  
Foam filled tires will also have less traction as well as the terrible ride. Gemplers makes some tire stop leaks that seem to hold up quite well and Meyers tire has a product called Phantom tire sealant that I am trying in a tire that has liked to leak down slowly for a couple of years and it seems to be working well.
1714998176695.png

/ I have a 29hp 4 wheel drive tractor for our 20 acres and front tires are always flat #33  
I was dealing with 2" thorns from bradford pear variants causing frequent flats. Decided against foam and tried Tire Gard inserts. Used with a tube these have worked great for me. One flat caused by the tube being pinched by the insert but none from thorns.

/ I have a 29hp 4 wheel drive tractor for our 20 acres and front tires are always flat #34  
If you work off pavement so the tread lasts then foam is a great option. I have a JLG 34’ lift with all foam tires, they are called outrigger tires because this lift doesn’t have or need outriggers. I have had it for 20 years and it was a Hertz rental before I bought it. No tire issues ever. Ride isn’t a concern since speed isn’t either. It’s not a daily driver. I can’t believe anyone is concerned about how a tractor rides.

/ I have a 29hp 4 wheel drive tractor for our 20 acres and front tires are always flat #35  
The UltraSeal products are great. Gempler's sell it. It might be rebranded MultiSeal. Used to get flats all of the time. I have not added air to any of my treated tires in I believe 5 years.

/ I have a 29hp 4 wheel drive tractor for our 20 acres and front tires are always flat #36  

I've seen videos on this on YouTube. Onelonelyfarmer swears by it.

Good stuff for what its good for. I havent found out what its not good for yet. Great and lasting for bead and side wall leaks and small tread punctures. Im not sure about larger punctures, but most thorn punctures dont take a chunk out of the tire. A larger hole with the puncturing object left in would probably seal well too.

/ I have a 29hp 4 wheel drive tractor for our 20 acres and front tires are always flat #37  
If you work off pavement so the tread lasts then foam is a great option. I have a JLG 34’ lift with all foam tires, they are called outrigger tires because this lift doesn’t have or need outriggers. I have had it for 20 years and it was a Hertz rental before I bought it. No tire issues ever. Ride isn’t a concern since speed isn’t either. It’s not a daily driver. I can’t believe anyone is concerned about how a tractor rides.
As someone who has had a JLG reachfork upto it's max speed of 18 mph, the ride is not pleasant with foam or air or solids, and you can't tell the difference.

/ I have a 29hp 4 wheel drive tractor for our 20 acres and front tires are always flat #39  
Proble we have is too many of them nasty black locust thorned trees on our property and i get a flat everytime i mow etc...Is it good to foamfill the front tires? $500 for front tires only.Any downside to foam fill?If they last 5 years it will save me money and labor. 7 16G.1W is on front tires.Suggestions please
20 years ago bought 90 acres that had 9 2-5 acre plots in expired CRP loaded with cedars and thorny locusts. I got several flats in my tractor and UTV the first year. Only 1-2 over the past 19 years. I have found that Gemplers Ultraseal extreme grade tire sealant works the best. It seals up to 1/2” holes and preserves the tire. Recommend investing in their fill pump that allows you to fill the tire without removing all the air- cleaner, faster especially in large tractor tires.

/ I have a 29hp 4 wheel drive tractor for our 20 acres and front tires are always flat #40  
View attachment 862944
Maybe tweels will solve your problem.
If you are considering using tweels, be aware they do not hold up well with heavy load. I mow (Kubota ZD1511) pasture paddocks behind the cows and looked into tweels to smooth the ride. My mower is too heavy and will cause the tweel to split/blowout.