IH 484 clutch shaft wear question

/ IH 484 clutch shaft wear question #31  
Good morning. This is a picture of clevis fork with rod. Please note on the picture the original position of the clevis by fresh threads.

Please note the arm position. The arm is at the location where throw out bearing touches the pressure plate. There is no other way to put the shaft in.

Clutch pedal is all the way to the floor.

clevis.jpg
I will make a plan to go to a tractor and take same messurements of that rod. Wil come back tomorrow.

/ IH 484 clutch shaft wear question
Did you manifactor a pilotshaft to aline the plate and adjust the fingerhight ?
Please send my a photo of that tool ?

I did not. I lined up splines on the clutch disk and pressure plate then aligned splines on the pto shaft and pump shaft and it went in together without any issue. I suppose I got lucky.

/ IH 484 clutch shaft wear question #36  
I did not. I lined up splines on the clutch disk and pressure plate then aligned splines on the pto shaft and pump shaft and it went in together without any issue. I suppose I got lucky.
Not lucky ! You could not set the fingerhight !
Check that pic I send you for the hight of the fingers of the pressureplate .

/ IH 484 clutch shaft wear question #37  
Not lucky ! You could not set the fingerhight !
Check that pic I send you for the hight of the fingers of the pressureplate .
39 +50 =89mm
Messure from the clutchplateboss to the hight of the finger.
If you need to adjust you wil have to remove that clamping spring....adjust to the correct distance......lock that adjusting bolt.....replace that spring.

/ IH 484 clutch shaft wear question #38  
39 +50 =89mm
Messure from the clutchplateboss to the hight of the finger.
If you need to adjust you wil have to remove that clamping spring....adjust to the correct distance......lock that adjusting bolt.....replace that spring.
sorry ? I have it wrong . Only 50mm !

/ IH 484 clutch shaft wear question
sorry ? I have it wrong . Only 50mm !

What is a clutch boss? Is it the bottom surface of the pressure plate? or is it the splined boss ?
Are you referring to the picture of the tool you sent?

/ IH 484 clutch shaft wear question #40  
What is a clutch boss? Is it the bottom surface of the pressure plate? or is it the splined boss ?
Are you referring to the picture of the tool you sent?
I refere to the splinedboss of the clutchplate