Buying Advice Is it possible to go too big?

/ Is it possible to go too big? #152  
Hello for such a farm, that's enough for you Kubota is perfect for medium-sized farms but you also have to think about a smaller tractor for smaller field work kubota is very cheap to maintain little breaks down from what I heard

/ Is it possible to go too big?
Some small updates:

During closing we discovered that we are responsible for maintaining the entire 0.6 mile driveway to the house, putting total maintaining distance at about 0.75 of mostly dirt road on me. Also my first purchase was going to be a kubota rtv. Went to the local dealership and was told they are taking over a year to get them AND that they haven't had a cab tractor in over a year. They have a cabbed m5 coming in soon that I might consider even though it is bigger than I need just because of supply problems. I'm investigating out of area dealerships now.

I did a couple test drives at the TYM dealership. They were great and let me drive a bunch of types and sizes of tractors.

Still haven't purchased anything.

Last edited:
   / Is it possible to go too big? #154  
Look again at how many of us have more than one tractor. It's not just because we are fanatics, there's good reasons to have several. And with 58 acres, I believe it's just a matter of time before you'll be joining the multi-tractor club right along with us.

So maybe it doesn't matter whether you start first with the big tractor or the smaller sized one ..... or for that matter whether you start with new vs low hr used.

Just be sure that it has a 4wd, a loader, and a back blade. Most brands will do you just fine.
Enjoy,
rScotty