kioti linked pedal

/ kioti linked pedal #31  
I have the bobcat twin of the ck2610, dealer installed the linked pedal kit but when I flip the lever up it just flops back down, so it won't stay engaged. They came out to look at it again and don't have a clue. Any ideas what they did wrong?

/ kioti linked pedal #32  
alittle off subject sorry but I bent my throttle linkage ears some , the foward and reverse. I straightened them out best I could from under the tractor, it just seems that I don't have full travel on the linkage now resulting in not having full power, if that makes sense? Thanks 2012 dk40hst

/ kioti linked pedal #33  
maybe another name for auto throttle. could not find hardly any info. on it anyone have it on there tractor.

any pictures as to how it is installed & works. ?? can it be gotten as a aftermarket add on. i am referring to the ck models.
any info. would be great, thanks....

badneez

Son in law just got a 40-hp Kioti with this. The forward pedal works just like a car accelerator. Harder you push, faster engine turns, and the faster you go.

I like it and so does he.

RSKY

/ kioti linked pedal #34  
maybe another name for auto throttle. could not find hardly any info. on it anyone have it on there tractor.

any pictures as to how it is installed & works. ?? can it be gotten as a aftermarket add on. i am referring to the ck models.
any info. would be great, thanks....

badneez
my linked pedal is the brakes. There are brake pedals tied together with a link that can be disconnected so they can be operated separately.

/ kioti linked pedal #35  
Harder you push, faster engine turns, and the faster you go.
if it is an HST tractor (I think that's all Kioti makes) the engine does not rev more the hydrauluc pump just puts out more fluid. the engine revs are controlled by the manual hand operated throttle.

/ kioti linked pedal #36  
if it is an HST tractor (I think that's all Kioti makes) the engine does not rev more the hydrauluc pump just puts out more fluid. the engine revs are controlled by the manual hand operated throttle.
I may be missing something here, but isn't that the whole point of adding the linked pedal option? I can see the linked pedal being very handy, for instance, when box blading a surface to get it level. Moving back and forth with a lower hand throttle setting can be very time consuming as hydrostat reverse is normally much slower.

/ kioti linked pedal #37  
I can see the linked pedal being very handy, for instance, when box blading a surface to get it level.
the term "linked pedal" was unfamiliar to me. But Now I know what the op was speaking about. Kioti calls it "Cruise Control." Cruise control is a rather oblique term for it. The cruise control most folks immediately think of would likely be that which is on an automobile, and it is nothing like the linking of the accelerator pedal to the throttle. But marketing needed a word.
Here's a video discussing it

/ kioti linked pedal #38  
the term "linked pedal" was unfamiliar to me. But Now I know what the op was speaking about. Kioti calls it "Cruise Control." Cruise control is a rather oblique term for it. The cruise control most folks immediately think of would likely be that which is on an automobile, and it is nothing like the linking of the accelerator pedal to the throttle. But marketing needed a word.
Here's a video discussing it
I don't think that Kioti is calling "linked pedal" "cruise control". The video makes clear the difference.

/ kioti linked pedal #39  
Couple thoughts on linked pedal: Does the linked pedal mode cause increased resistance on the hydro pedal? Since the hydrostat pedal becomes mechanically linked to the throttle lever on some tractors that would add a lot of resistance. Perhaps the Kioti throttle lever is designed with very little resistance to accommodate the linked pedal option?
Seems like there would be a market for a universal type add-on linked throttle kit for other tractor brands and models. Would probably have to be electronic, however, and at least somewhat similar to after-market cruise control kits for the automotive industry.

/ kioti linked pedal #40  
Something that I've noticed on TBN lately is that as soon as someone mentions controlling something electronically, everyone seems to clam up. Not sure why that is.