Kioti tractor issues.

/ Kioti tractor issues. #11  
I do not know, it looks like pretty serious cracks. It is also possible the loose bolt caused the cracks?

/ Kioti tractor issues. #12  
Loose bolts will cause cracks from the shock loads the loader exerts. Initial small fractures, getting severe after a few attempts to tighten. I suspect the parts cost are less than the labor, hence the dealer offer to supply parts.

/ Kioti tractor issues. #13  
Loose bolts will cause cracks from the shock loads the loader exerts. Initial small fractures, getting severe after a few attempts to tighten. I suspect the parts cost are less than the labor, hence the dealer offer to supply parts.

And due to that stress especially if the slightly lose bolts are still in the casing the cracks are extremely likely to begin from that source. This explains as well as any why red loc-tited torqued bolts fall out so quickly. Just as soon any flex is put against the tractor frame or the loader (you know like raising the bucket) the casing hokes flex in that crack and the pressure on the bolt from the loader shifts the threads and breaks the loc tite seal.
While it was likely caused by an install failure, any hard push against the company is likely to result in a determination by Kioti that the casing crack was an abuse issue. At present that is a parts tractor. Labor for the removal of the housing from the tractor, the removal of internals and the reinstalling of internals and new housing is going to be $$$$!
Best of luck to the OP on resolution of this issue.

/ Kioti tractor issues. #14  
Dang, that sucks. That crack is no beuno.

Do you perhaps also do a lot of excavating with the front loader? IE digging up the hard, undisturbed ground. I'm trying to think of what conditions could cause that housing crack to form, which, once started, could easily lead to the loosening bolts.

/ Kioti tractor issues. #15  
If it comes down to you having to fix it I would try installing and bottoming out GR8 studs. Best fresh loctite as well.
Studs have always done better than bolts for harsh use.

/ Kioti tractor issues. #16  
^ he needs a new clutch housing. Can't try to live with a crack like that.

/ Kioti tractor issues. #17  
I wonder if safety wire would be enough to keep them from backing out in the future? Not an ideal situation on a nice newer machine but I once had an issue with chronic loose bolts ( on a mower) and out of frustration ended up tack welding the bolt head to frame. Cut off wheel on an angle grinder to cut the tack was the plan for bolt removal if I ever needed ( which I didn't).

/ Kioti tractor issues. #18  
From the photo posted, it looks like the hole in the bracket is much larger than the shank of the bolt.

If there is a lot of clearance between the bolt shank and the hole in the bracket, the bolts will never stay tight.

The relative movement between the bolt and the bracket will work things loose no matter how tight you torque it and the use of Locktite.

Dave M7040

What Dave said. I've seen this on other stuff, best to put a bushing in (usually can just make a quick brass bush). If not, you will be fighting it for ever and ever.

/ Kioti tractor issues.
Good afternoon to you all..
Wanted to give a update on my lovely tractor issues.. ( yep sarcasm!)
I had a weld shop look at it( only one that had the time when I had the bracket)
Everyone I showed this to and looked at it, all agreed the holes in the bracket were the start of my problems.
When I took it to the dealer I bought it from. she didn't even get off her but to come look at it then it all changed what they were gonna cover..
Took my tractor to another dealer and saw hope but quickly disappeared. Found out that the original rep had some notes from the first place and had it in there i re-tapped and bigger bolts! ( which was a complete lie from the first dealer) got the bolts from the mechanic and correct tap!
So now nothing was covered!, so I asked how much, my cost.. They both ( dealers ) have stopped communicating with me all together..
And now I'm out of warranty all together..
I've sent emails to Kioti and still nothing.. The tractor itself had no issues with it is all the service and not standing behind everything..
WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER KIOTI OR RECOMEND TO ANYONE..
I've basically have given up on a repair through Kioti.. Working on a few ideas but I have a 1/2 a tractor now ..
Thanks for all your help, much apricated.

/ Kioti tractor issues. #20  
Sorry to hear that hopefully somebody steps forward and help solve this some way for you that's just ridiculous.

KIOTI wasn't even on the radar of my consideration when I was shopping for my sub compact they're just a cheap POS looking machine I've heard a lot of problems about both machine and dealers not wanting to cover stuff. Definitely look at it different color if you ever buy again.