Kubota l3400 front end loader mount's

/ Kubota l3400 front end loader mount's #1  

mebbels

Tractor
Iseki 3210
Hello everyone,

This forum has been a great help in the past so I thought it might be a good place to pose this question.

I have a pretty good front end loader already, and I need to mount it to my Kubota l3400… I need to make the mount's myself for a few reasons. The genuine ones are expensive and a good 4-5 month wait, and I would have to modify them in the end anyway.

The attached diagram are the mounts I want to make. (Original Kubota ones) I was just hoping that someone might have the measurements/plans for them.

I also wonder if anyone can explain how this seemingly light design can handle all the pressure put on it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211126-191935_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211126-191935_Gmail.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 137
   / Kubota l3400 front end loader mount's #2  
Nothing light about the design.

The plate that attaches to the tractor is a good 1/2" or 3/4" thick.

The round tube that connects that plate to the upright is also a good 1/2" thick.

What is your level of fab skills? Can you bend 1/2" plate and even the 1/4" plate for the upright? Can you weld 1/2" plate? Can you precisely locate and drill the holes with a little more accuracy than freehanding?

And start by filling out your profile. I have no idea where you live or even what country. But the 3400 is a quite popular tractor.. and I'd be willing to bet if someone had one in your area they would be willing to let you take some first hand measurements

/ Kubota l3400 front end loader mount's #3  
Is this the same loader you posted about for your Iseki? If so it looks like you could adapt the uprights from that.

My brother has an L3800 with Kubota loader, not sure if the frames are the same size but will be visiting his place for Christmas.

/ Kubota l3400 front end loader mount's
Nothing light about the design.

The plate that attaches to the tractor is a good 1/2" or 3/4" thick.

The round tube that connects that plate to the upright is also a good 1/2" thick.

What is your level of fab skills? Can you bend 1/2" plate and even the 1/4" plate for the upright? Can you weld 1/2" plate? Can you precisely locate and drill the holes with a little more accuracy than freehanding?

And start by filling out your profile. I have no idea where you live or even what country. But the 3400 is a quite popular tractor.. and I'd be willing to bet if someone had one in your area they would be willing to let you take some first hand measurements
Thanks for the insight.
My level of fab skill are limited, but I do have access to people who could to the bending of the 1/2inch and we can definitely weld it. The Home location shouldn't be a problem either.

I am in the process of looking for other people, I've only found one so far and the sub frame design was much more, what you might call.. traditional, with support to the front and back of the tractor as well. (It was manufactured by a company who used to build the loaders for kuboty here in Australia).
That is the reason I thought I would double check the design to see if I missed anything.
Attached is the design from the loader I visited yesterday.

I really like the idea of building the genuine Kubota mounts, seems like they would be much easier :))

Attachments

• 20211126_151101.jpg
    20211126_151101.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 109
   / Kubota l3400 front end loader mount's
Is this the same loader you posted about for your Iseki? If so it looks like you could adapt the uprights from that.

My brother has an L3800 with Kubota loader, not sure if the frames are the same size but will be visiting his place for Christmas.
Thanks for the offer. Yes it is the same loader. So I will definitely use those uprights, should make for a relatively simple build once I find/ double check all the relevant information.

Pic of the Iseki frame attached

Attachments

• 20211124_140137.jpg
    20211124_140137.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 89