Kubota vs Kioti?

/ Kubota vs Kioti?
You don't have any other dealers of any other brands closer by?

No unfortunately I don't I live in a really small town (2000) just north of a couple smallish towns (80,000). There is a JD dealer and the Kubota dealer. Other than that, I have to run down the hill to Phoenix area where there are plenty of dealers. The close proximity of a good dealer is a big deal for me.....

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #22  
I’d suggest buying the orange tractor.

Both are great options, you can’t go wrong.

Mike

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #23  
I have a JD dealer that's not too far and a Kubota dealer that's a bit farther away. Based on my dealings with the JD dealer when I bought my lawn tractor from them, I wouldn't buy anything else from them. The Kubota dealer has always been great to deal with.

the dealer can sometimes make the difference. if not then go with the one you feel better on.

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #24  
I posted a while back about my new tractor venture - and got a ton of great responses! Thanks again!

So I am very near (1 month) to pulling the trigger and it's come down to this:

A Kioti CK2610 or a Kubota LX2610. Pricing about the same once you add the box scraper to the Kioti. Kubota dealer is 45 minutes away, Kioti dealer is 90 minutes. My viewing of Youtube videos shows me that Kioti is a slightly better tractor (just what I'm seeing) and has some features that I prefer, like the dual pedals....

What do y'all think? All opinions appreciated!

Go Kioti. I've known several people buy the newer Kubotas and been unhappy with them and sell them and go to Kioti. Kioti builds the CK2610 really strong. Cast steel and cast iron housings make it a heavy, sturdy tractor. If you are any type of mechanic then the 2610 can very easily become a 30 horsepower tractor.

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #25  
I have had my Kubota L5030 since I bought i new in 2004 and love it. The old girl has never given me any problems. IMHO go with the Kubota

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #26  
I'd say go with the Kubota. There are a lot more around and therefore more second-hand implements for later on down the road.

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #27  
This time you posed a proverbial Ford vs. Chevy pickup question substituting tractors.

I went back & reviewed your requirements.

Both tractors appear to meet or exceed the requirements, but you didn't define the weight/size of the rocks you intend to move.

You might be "enamored" with a "new" tractor and "low interest" financing. It's easy to sign on the dotted line & make payments for years.

A used box blade will do, even if you need to go get a missing ripper at TSC.

I'd spend the $20K on a good, used Kubota, in the 30-40Hp range. You'll be happier with the bigger tractor.

P.S. Folks who've used other tractors, then use my Kubota, rave about how smooth the loader is. I never understood until I had to operate my neighbor's Deere one day. IDK about Kioti, a Korean reverse engineered Kubota, but operating the Deere loader was terrible.....monkey on a football. Obviously not engineered together.....loader was an afterthought. So, if you haven't gone and tried them both, in dirt, then all you have is an internet, keyboard ranger comparison with some web opinions. I challenge you to put 200 gallons of water in one of those skid mounted water containers and lift it with each new tractor. You can adjust the gallons to the max lift rating. Then go buy a used Kubota in the 30-40Hp range.

P.P.S. A Daedong engine in a Kioti ain't a Kubota engine, period.

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #28  
🍿🍿🍿 Here we go again. I was helped a lot by so many of these threads, and the answers to my questions that I got when buying my first machine 13 months ago. So many different opinions. So many happy owners. So many stories of brands that have a few Lemons. So many opinions on 0% financing. So much advice from owners of different brands.

Yes, when looking at “comparable” machines, the Kiotis, TYMs, NHs, and others might have a few more items that come with it. That is certainly a plus. “More Machine for Less Money”.

In the end should the question be, “Which tractor will last me 20 years with the least amount of Maintenance?” I believe they all will, with the exception of a few lemons here and there which they all have a few. But if the Kioti will do everything the Kubota will do for 20 years with minimal maintenance (with a few more accessories) and you feel comfortable operating each of them, you just have to ask yourself a question. . . “Which color do I prefer?”

I will admit. I WANTED an Orange machine. Though, I was ready to drop $4K less on a comparable TYM (with a few more accessories), I didn’t because in the end I would have paid nearly the same with 6% interest for the TYM, or 0% for the Kubota. I am VERY happy with my Kubota, and Really happy I have Orange under my shed. But 13 months later, I believe I’d be just as happy with the TYM.

If you have no Brand Loyalty. . . Go for that Kioti with the Uber Comfortable Seat:D:D:D
I can say the 0% financing is a little misleading for most of it. When I bought my Kioti I would have saved about $3k if I could have bought it with cash, so that 0% just means they front load all the financing fees into the purchase price so you feel good. I have a baby tractor compared to about everyone with my CS2210, but it is what I could afford with the implements I wanted as well.

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #29  
operator comfort counts for a lot. I am 6'5" and in my mid 70s with questionable knees. I had to struggle to slide into the seat of the Kubota and the position of the pedal didn't feel comfortable. I probably would have adjusted with time, but the Kioti was easy in, easy out when test driving at the dealership. It was my first tractor except for an old Ford 8N, so I was impressed with both. If dealer support is good with both and they both will do what you need, I vote for comfort.

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #30  
So then what is the kubota reverse engineered after? You know they were not the first!

My Kioti has proven itself over the years to be as good if not better than any Deere or kubota I have owned!

Which leads me to ponder why pay more for less or the same?

By the most comfortable to operate with the best balance of features compared to cost and forget the name game!