Kubota vs Kioti?

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #32  
I'd say go with the Kubota. There are a lot more around and therefore more second-hand implements for later on down the road.
Unless buying without a backhoe or loader and planning on looking for one to add later this makes no sense.
3 point attachments and quick attach loaders are basically universal unless considering the deere only loader quick attach.

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #33  
I have had my Kubota L5030 since I bought i new in 2004 and love it. The old girl has never given me any problems. IMHO go with the Kubota
And my Kioti DK 35 is a 2001 model I bought new and never given me any problems.

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #35  
I have a 2012 Bobcat CT 235 [REBRANDED KIOTI] and although I have only put about 400 hrs on it since new it has done everything I need it to do including a box scraper that I use yearly and a 5 ft brush hog that I wish now was a 6 ft . I have had zero problems with it but wish it had the Ag tires vs the R4 tires for better grip in the winter months when moving snow piles . When I was looking it was the heaviest tractor in its class at the time and I dont use any counterweight and it does fine when bucket is full of gravel or topsoil . I wouldnt be afraid to buy either one , just giving you my experience with a rebranded KIOTI . 2012 Bobcat CT235 HST Review | Tractor News

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #36  
No unfortunately I don't I live in a really small town (2000) just north of a couple smallish towns (80,000). There is a JD dealer and the Kubota dealer. Other than that, I have to run down the hill to Phoenix area where there are plenty of dealers. The close proximity of a good dealer is a big deal for me.....
Where is there a Kioti dealer in northern AZ? I only know of JD and Kubota, with a feed store that sells Branson as a sideline.

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #37  
Where is there a Kioti dealer in northern AZ? I only know of JD and Kubota, with a feed store that sells Branson as a sideline.
Go to the Kioti website and type in your zip code. Looks like there are six or eight dealers in Arizona.

/ Kubota vs Kioti?
No there isn't one, that's what I'm saying. I would have to go down tyo the valley. no biggie I guess.

/ Kubota vs Kioti?
New development - I've been calling around checking availability of Kubotas and Kiotis.....Kubotas are non-existent, 6 months out, maybe. In AZ or CA...
The closest Kioti dealer has them in stock and more on the way. I was kinda leaning towards Kioti anyway. The guy I talked to said they sell 80 a month all over the country. I sent in a credit app as a first step, we'll see what happens...

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #40  
Dealer support for Kio
And my Kioti DK 35 is a 2001 model I bought new and never given me an
I can say the 0% financing is a little misleading for most of it. When I bought my Kioti I would have saved about $3k if I could have bought it with cash, so that 0% just means they front load all the financing fees into the purchase price so you feel good. I have a baby tractor compared to about everyone with my CS2210, but it is what I could afford with the implements I wanted as well.
The savings for cash isn’t much nowadays. I was quoted $800 on my MX. I went with 72 months no interest.