leaf report

/ leaf report #1  

spitter

Platinum Member
Tractor
simplicity legacy tc29d,Tc45d,Cs 2520
Just wondering how leaves are looking in the more northern states ? Nothing prettier than pictures of Vermont covered bridges with the green mts. fall colors.Post pics if possible.:drink:

/ leaf report #2  
I'll have to get some pics today. Our only trees that change color - aspen, birch, alder - they are all brilliant yellow now. We never get the beautiful fall colors like back east with their mixed species hardwoods. Around my property and this area its almost 100% Ponderosa pine.

/ leaf report #3  
Hardly any evidence at all here in southern Maine. Only one or two trees are partially turning but they will be pretty in two weeks.

/ leaf report #4  
They are turning up here, not near peak yet but probably in another week. We had a little frost a few days ago and (finally) a little rain, which got things turning.

/ leaf report #5  
Starting to show a little change in color particularly in the higher elevation here. Swamp maples are showing quite good color in places.

/ leaf report #6  
Weird year here. Some trees are just starting to turn but some trees are losing all the leaves without showing color. It is still a bit early to tell.

/ leaf report #7  
Hints of red and yellow here but mostly still all green. We are starting to have cooler nights so it won’t be long.

/ leaf report #8  
My wife and I are at our camp in the Adirondack Mountains of New York. This picture was taken yesterday. Six days ago everything was green.

Frank IMG_0002.JPG

/ leaf report #9  
^^^
Cranberry Lake?

/ leaf report #10  
Damp swampy damp areas colors are bright,figure 2 weeks mother nature will have all the leaves painted...some leaves starting to fall.