Looking to pull the trigger on a 4820H but...

/ Looking to pull the trigger on a 4820H but... #11  
I wish I could find out the specs on their AG tires, cant seem to find anything other than size.
Pretty sure they are Titan but dont know ply and sidewall info.
@CloverKnollFarms just got his 8-9 months ago. He could probably tell you what he got on his 4820.

/ Looking to pull the trigger on a 4820H but... #12  
I have the 4820H with R4s

/ Looking to pull the trigger on a 4820H but... #13  
Here are my R4s
IMG20240213122125.jpg
IMG20240213122114.jpg

/ Looking to pull the trigger on a 4820H but... #14  
For the kind of work that you're describing, R4 or R14 would be my first choice of tires.

/ Looking to pull the trigger on a 4820H but... #16  
I was wondering, did your pedals / hyrdo soften up over time? the one I drove the other day was real jerky and the pedals were very stiff is why I ask.
I'm pretty positive there is a spring in that linkage that you can adjust to increase/decrease the stiffness of the pedals.

/ Looking to pull the trigger on a 4820H but... #18  
I was wondering, did your pedals / hyrdo soften up over time? the one I drove the other day was real jerky and the pedals were very stiff is why I ask.
Mine have never been that tight… or I never noticed it. I’m in cruise control most of the time anyway 😁

/ Looking to pull the trigger on a 4820H but...
I'm pretty positive there is a spring in that linkage that you can adjust to increase/decrease the stiffness of the pedals.
I will look into that, thanks. The dealer that has a 4820 mentioned it, so I went to a closer dealer and drove a 3620 and it was very stiff pedals just like he said and the F/R was very jerky.

/ Looking to pull the trigger on a 4820H but... #20  
I will look into that, thanks. The dealer that has a 4820 mentioned it, so I went to a closer dealer and drove a 3620 and it was very stiff pedals just like he said and the F/R was very jerky.
I'm sure it's one of those things that once you adjust the tension to your desire and get familiar with the tractor, it goes away.