LX Series Oversized Tires

/ LX Series Oversized Tires #31  
Here is quantitative data straight from the Titan Catalog, so everyone can make their own decisions on what is appropriate. R1's are not included in the table.

Hope this helps.

LX3310 Tire Comparison.jpg

/ LX Series Oversized Tires #32  
Anyone know about the steering limiter kit that Kubota says is required for the larger tires on the LX Series? Was at my dealer today considering standard vs oversized tires. He read from the order sheet that this kit is required/included for the larger tires. He could not tell me how much this might limit turning radius. Any info/experience? Thanks!

Last edited:
   / LX Series Oversized Tires #33  
Kubota’s “build” tool states the limiters are required, I have not been able to locate them on my tractor and have zero steering issues.

Good luck...

/ LX Series Oversized Tires
Kubota’s “build” tool states the limiters are required, I have not been able to locate them on my tractor and have zero steering issues.

Good luck...

Are you sure?

Interference nearly always manifests itself between tires and FEL attachments and/or components at full steering lock and full axle oscillation.

SDT

/ LX Series Oversized Tires #36  
I see no evidence of interference on mine, and I am running the 54" HD bucket, a 60" Landpride grapple, etc.

I looked for something resembling a steering stop but don't see anything on my tractor, anyone have a pic? I have no issues with turning radius.......

thanks

/ LX Series Oversized Tires #37  
I see no evidence of interference on mine, and I am running the 54" HD bucket, a 60" Landpride grapple, etc.

I looked for something resembling a steering stop but don't see anything on my tractor, anyone have a pic? I have no issues with turning radius.......

thanks

On the tractor with regular-sized tires, there is a turning stop, otherwise you'd break something. The $20 is just a charge they make to adjust whatever they use internally to stop the turning radius short of interference.

I dunno... Maybe they have to offset the ram or whatever they use to stop the power steering from breaking the front end by over-steering it wiht regular tires. Just a SWAG..... No, more like a WAG. Maybe in between a WAG and a SWAG :confused3:

/ LX Series Oversized Tires #38  
Our tractors have bolts that hits a steering stop on both sides of the axle that is adjusted for the tire size and spacing.

/ LX Series Oversized Tires #39  
Our tractors have bolts that hits a steering stop on both sides of the axle that is adjusted for the tire size and spacing.

I don't see them on my 3310, pic?

/ LX Series Oversized Tires #40