MALWARE BLOCKED

/ MALWARE BLOCKED
Ken said:
Just courious
Each day I log onto TBN I get a virus alert that is blocked and placed in vault.
Called 1 fuweif.exe Wim32/Cryptor.

Only on TBN and only one time on logging in.
Any suggestions?
This started about a week ago.
ken

Ken, what antivirus are you running. I only get the alert in email links. I can go straight to the site, log in and no problem. It's the subscription links sent to us in email. It could very well be a false alert. I just wanted the boss to be aware of it. I' not the only one who gets it.

/ MALWARE BLOCKED #13  
I'm using AVG and M/S Essential This only occurs on first time log in to TBM in the mornings. no other alerts are sent.
Could down load the list of virus and check what it is . Was just wondering if any one else gets it.
AVG sends it to vault and is blocked before gets to computer.
I keep the security almost to Max. maybe this is cause.
ken

/ MALWARE BLOCKED #14  
Often times when you have security settings to the max or very strict, it will block things like third party cookies (which are used to display ads). This isn't malware or a virus but rather a common tracking file that most websites use in one way or another.

/ MALWARE BLOCKED #15  
Looking at the list I thinking your correct in the blocking of 3rd party cookies.
But only TBN Thanks for the information Muhammad.

TBN still a great site to gain information.
ken

/ MALWARE BLOCKED
I think it's a false alarm or my laptop would have shut down the whole site as it has on infected sites upon entering. Like I stated, it only does it comming into TBN thru an email link. I use Avast and it's probably already flagged as false when comming in the frontdoor and doesn't alarm. "Cookies. Don't need no stinking cookies.."
-robert

/ MALWARE BLOCKED #17  
Ken, what antivirus are you running. I only get the alert in email links. I can go straight to the site, log in and no problem. It's the subscription links sent to us in email. It could very well be a false alert. I just wanted the boss to be aware of it. I' not the only one who gets it.
Been 10 days since looked onto this location.
I'm using AVG 2012 and started to receive a Trojan warning and in checking deeper located a update #25 that described the problem . It is a bit error stored in System Volume information folder.
and doing Anti-Root kit scan it will locate and remove.
There will be 2 errors so has to be run twice.
Good luck in getting it removed.
ken

/ MALWARE BLOCKED #18  
Hi Guys,

We made a change to the ads we're serving. Please let me know if you still get the error as I think we identified the ad that was causing it. :thumbsup:

/ MALWARE BLOCKED #19  
Hi Guys,

We made a change to the ads we're serving. Please let me know if you still get the error as I think we identified the ad that was causing it. :thumbsup:

Muhammad Nothing lately.
Thanks ken