Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams)

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #51  
Just wondered if you meant from the positive battery post to the solenoid.,.. that's where most folks have problems in either the positive/negative battery cables and where they connect to the frame/etc. Maybe you will find a partially inserted fuse or something simple. Good luck, Jerry

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #52  
well thanks...it just click...click...start...it's like the selnoid isn't kicking in and it isn't any safety switch because they make a differnt type of sound when you try to start and they are engaged...but thanks anyway

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #53  
Mine happened to be a loose wire on the right hand side. I just made sure all the connections were good and disengaged and engaged the PTO and it started up.

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #54  
Superb offer! Good show! :thumbsup:

I am a Mahindra 6000 owner and cannot get power steering to work properly. It appears to be overheating and fluid started coming out of steering column. Have no idea where power steering filter is, or if it should be replaced. Also, should reservoir be the problem? If so, can it be repaired or must it e replaced? Any other ideas?

The problem started when the tractor steered fine to the right, but very little steer to the left.

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #55  
I am a Mahindra 6000 owner and cannot get power steering to work properly. It appears to be overheating and fluid started coming out of steering column. Have no idea where power steering filter is, or if it should be replaced. Also, should reservoir be the problem? If so, can it be repaired or must it e replaced? Any other ideas?

The problem started when the tractor steered fine to the right, but very little steer to the left.

Sounds like a bad seal in the orbital valve.

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #56  
I am trying to find manuals for my Mahindra 4500 4wd Serial # US 1258 J2. Owners manual, service manual, especially illustrated parts breakdown for the power steering cylinder.

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #58  
i am looking for a mf model 1160 electrical diagram
help please
kerry sylvester

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #60  
We are no longer a dealer , I cannot get the information . however Mahindra parts lookup is avail through there website. get the part number and contact a local dealer . often times markup exceeds 40%