Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams)

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #61  
I am from Canada and I was given a service manual for my 2538 CL soon as I bought my Tractor. The sad part is the manual offers more confusion than clarity believe me.

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #63  
I have a mihandra m85. A beeping alarm comes on after running for about 5 minutes. It stays on. No other warning lights. Healthy light comes on . Anyway to reset alarm ?

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #64  
I sent Mahindra an email today about just this issue. Here's their response:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting Mahindra USA.

The Company will deploy an on line parts catalog look up shortly for all customers. In the interim, a number of dealers are using the dealer version of the catalog look up. Please check one of the dealer sites below for the information required.

Lee's Outdoor - home
J5 Tractors - Normangee, Conroe and Navasota, TX - #1 Mahindra Dealer In North America - Offering New & Used Premium Outdoor Equipment and More!

Both deploy the same lookup system. As stated, the Company sponsored look-up will be available shortly.

Thank you,

Gene Medeiros
Director Parts Operations
Mahindra USA Incorporated

This still does not address the poorly written service manuals. I think a full parts & service manual should accompany any tractor sold by any company, so we can maintain them better & do some of the repairs ourselves, so that our tractors can stay with us most of the time. It just makes good business sense to me!

I have read this post from page 1 through 7. The response given by Mahindra has yet to be fulfilled. Parts look up but no manuals. I have been chasing a wiring gremlin in my 2565 shuttle cab. After getting both the operators manual and the service manuals neither have a wiring diagram. I called Texas about it cause my dealer just say's we just sell the manuals we don't write them. Texas was very responsive but empty answers. They sent me a pic of a couple pages out of the parts manual but still didn't identify which circuits went where. Very poor manuals. But that's another posting in it self. A Texas dealer sent me a copy of the wiring diagram but after blowing it up to decipher it no detail was readable. I went onto the TYM website and they offer a link to a PDF with an owners manual but not for the model equivalent of my 2565. Any one have a layout of the fuses, relay's and where they feed. They are all in front above the battery. I have no wipers, work lights. cabin light,blower or radio. I think its a ground. But haven't started cutting and replacing terminals yet. But soon. A good wiring diagram would tell me which is the dedicated ground for the upper part of the cab. Thank you in advance.

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #65  
I have read this post from page 1 through 7. The response given by Mahindra has yet to be fulfilled. Parts look up but no manuals. I have been chasing a wiring gremlin in my 2565 shuttle cab. After getting both the operators manual and the service manuals neither have a wiring diagram. I called Texas about it cause my dealer just say's we just sell the manuals we don't write them. Texas was very responsive but empty answers. They sent me a pic of a couple pages out of the parts manual but still didn't identify which circuits went where. Very poor manuals. But that's another posting in it self. A Texas dealer sent me a copy of the wiring diagram but after blowing it up to decipher it no detail was readable. I went onto the TYM website and they offer a link to a PDF with an owners manual but not for the model equivalent of my 2565. Any one have a layout of the fuses, relay's and where they feed. They are all in front above the battery. I have no wipers, work lights. cabin light,blower or radio. I think its a ground. But haven't started cutting and replacing terminals yet. But soon. A good wiring diagram would tell me which is the dedicated ground for the upper part of the cab. Thank you in advance.

The one thing my 1538 so called service manual did have was a wiring diagram for the chassis but nothing on the engine. Indeed Mahindra service documentation and customer support is p i s s poor. No argument there. Way too much room for improvement with little to no evidence toward improvement.

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #66  
Update......Well I found my problem. It was a corroded terminal in a plug. Of coarse it was an oddball female spade. I like to keep things stock so I chased parts then found a three prong headlight plug that had the same large female spade. $2.09. I pulled it apart jimmied the wires out. Crimped it with that $60. crimping pliers I used once before on another project. I knew they would come in handy again. Snapped it into the plug and wa la' Good as new. Good ole basic wire chasing got it done. The service manual, operators manual never l left the office. Maybe I should get a bird.

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #67  
I bought a 2016 MPower 85, cab and front end loader, looking for Service Manual. When I go to the customer section and input my info and the serial # I get a pdf file the says file not available. I will pay somebody for a copy. Thanks, Charlie Marlatt, Greystone Ranch

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #68  
I bought a 2016 MPower 85, cab and front end loader, looking for Service Manual. When I go to the customer section and input my info and the serial # I get a pdf file the says file not available. I will pay somebody for a copy. Thanks, Charlie Marlatt, Greystone Ranch

The problem is I don't think what most would call a decent service manual exists for any model Mahindra. I don't know why Mahindra is so flakey on things like manuals a their website but they are. My guess is that it will take firing the CEO to ever get it squared away because there just is no good excuse for any of it.

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #69  
I have purchased a Calhoun 450 Fertilize Spreader and am trying to restore it. I am excited to get to use it real soon. the trouble is I have no diagram or guide for the gate setting to know how open to set the gate for my application. I have searched the www all over and found nothing on these models. I have seen other similar models from John Deere 301, United Farm tools 450, and New idea model 111. I think the charts on these may be close enough to work for my Calhoun. if anyone out there has one of these models with the calibration guide chart on thiers, and could snap a picture of it for me I would be more than grateful.

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #70  
I read through this thread hoping that when I got to the end there would be a site, link or manual posted where access to the service manuals would be available. I see that's not the case.

I have a 2017 Mahindra 1538 HST and I am wiring up the circuits for my ROPS lights. I'm looking for a wire color/stripe color for a switched +12v power signal in the wires that plug into the back of the light switch on the dash. That's where I'll pick up the power to feed my light switches for the ROPS lights. I'm in a pickle...I am in the process of moving and packed my multi-meter away :duh: so I can't check the pins myself. If anyone can help this 'new guy' out I'd appreciate it. Plan on making a call into my nearest dealer to see if they can help.

Thanks in advance.

Jason