Manure buckets, which one do you recommend?

/ Manure buckets, which one do you recommend? #1  

Sean2202

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L305DT
Greetings,

Looking to get a manure bucket in the future for my father in laws farm. Currently he has a Yanmar lx490 tractor with skid steer coupler. His barn yard is fairly large for winter cow feeding and has about 60 head. The manure and hay mixture gets a good few layers on it before it is cleaned. He does not have third function. Rear tires are ballasted.

What Manure buckets or forks do you have or recommend? Parts availability if needed and strength of steel bucket is also a factor. Can the tines be replaced easily if they become damaged or bent? Also I do not want a bucket that all the material falls through the forks. This material is pretty well packet so I do not see that as a factor.

Thanks for any input
Sean

/ Manure buckets, which one do you recommend? #3  
If moving old hay and manure I would get a replaceable round tine, long bottom L grapple.
Any Grapple with tied together tines tends to push the hay instead pierce into it so it can be removed. We don't have cattle- but do have horses that do produce a lot of waste hay and manure🙂

We also are able to use this style grapple to move and stack large 1200-1500lb square hay bales.

Last edited:
   / Manure buckets, which one do you recommend? #4  
Worksaver makes a nice manure fork.